Two wheel motorsports guelph ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Two wheel motorsports guelph ?

Kawyman

Anyone every take there bike there for service ? Looking to get a few things serviced on my bike this spring but I thought Id check here first if anyone has some past experience with them. thanks.

Anyone every take there bike there for service ? Looking to get a few things serviced on my bike this spring but I thought Id check here first if anyone has some past experience with them. thanks.
I just moved to Guelph and I've heard bad things about 2 wheel for service. I called to find out how much it would cost for a safety and it was almost $100! (somewhere in the high 80's before tax).
Let me know if you find somewhere good around here...

Every time i go to the parts counter for usually a basic oil filter or random part, it always feels like I'm wasting there time. How dare i bother them for an oil filter!

Every time I have to wait for the guys conversation with a co worker to finnish (not even closely work related), and your standing there awkwardly.

Ive been there 3 times and all three times i leave thinking i won't go back. After the last time I was there, I now get my filters from the net. Cheaper and ship to your front door.

That being said, when i was looking for my first bike, they were pretty cool and took there time and let me sit on any bike i wanted to.

Guy had a 350z and walked with a limp. Cool experience for shopping for new bikes.

i had a service done there, they are good to deal with, but they dropped brake fluid on my bike and never wiped it off. brake fluid on painted plastic is not a good thing. i spoke to the service guys and they said it wasn't them...lol it was the first service on the bike and wasn't there when i took it in.

if this is any help, you can make your own decision.

Scratched up my instrument panel on my brand new Aprilia... Friendly service but not careful.

My only experience with them was when I tried to buy a used FJ1200 from them many years ago. It was up in the storage area back in the shop and they would not negotiate on the asking price. I think they just did not want to bother getting the bike down for me to have a closer look. I ended up buying a GS1150EF privately and have never gone back in there.

I've had several bad experiences. I live in Guelph and take my bike to the dealer in Toronto to get serviced just to avoid them.

I used to live in Guelph and went to Performance on Beaverdale Road in Cambridge. If they did not have the part for either my Yamaha or Honda they got the part the next day. Parts staff was always friendly and helpful.

Maybe I'm in the minority.

When I owned a Suzuki, I went to their parts counter a bit. They have a pretty good stock of parts and I found the parts guys helpful and willing to chat. (Tri-City was my 'home' shop - and they're great, Josh and Patti were super-helpful but Two Wheel must have twice the parts.)

They were really cool about letting me sit on bikes in the showroom too.

I didn't buy any big-ticket items (bike or gear), or have them work on my bikes. I'd go back to their parts counter if I owned a Suzuki or Kawasaki. Granted, there's a pretty select number of people I'd have work on my bike... and usually, for every shop, there's a horror story.

I've only dealt with the parts guys, and they've always been friendly. Every time I go I end up taking an extra 20min because I'm shooting the $#!T with them. I guess I'm in the minority also.

This place is a joke. The guys are nice and pretend to help but they're incompetent. I have an Aprilia that had a recall on the fuel pump so I took the bike there for them to strictly do the recall. They apparently did an hour of work and changed the spark plugs that I did not authorize! The spark plugs in the bike were brand new iridiums and they changed them for no reason. Then I get the bike back and the fuel pump is leaking. So after they charged me for the spark plugs and the labour ($120), they're telling me I need to drive back out there (an hour each way) so they can look at the bike and fix the fuel pump. Just a waste of time and they have no clue what they're doing. This far into the season and I haven't ridden the bike cause its been needed to be repaired due to their mistakes. Please do yourself a favour and never get work done here!

Every time I dealt with them it was a complete headache! Other than Jeff (who I bought my street bike from) that place is a joke! Its mind blowing how they dont see all these posts and try to better themselves.

I fixed the problem by doing most the work myself or having a friend help. I try to use the dealers for as little as possible.

I've bought two bikes from Jeff too, great sales guy, have not talked with any other sales staff. I've dealt with both parts and service without issue so far but both bikes were new and my second one I have yet to take in for first service. I know if I had any issues I could just deal through Jeff and I'm confident he'd take care of things.

I've never had a good experience there. I took my bike in for a safety and came out with a $1000 bill, which included things that I then had to fix myself afterwards.
I was also really offended by the way the staff spoke to me (possibly the owner - older guy?). He was very condescending and talked me to as though I was an idiot that had never seen a motorcycle before. I wasn't impressed. That being said, one of the guys at the parts desk was very friendly and did his best to help me out. I guess it depends on who you end up talking to.

I'm bumping an old thread I know. I just bought my bike and took it to Ace Moto in Milton. Great guy for sure. I discovered a leak from my valve covers and noticed my Zx6r has a recall on it. I called two wheel because they are local to me and are a Kawasaki dealer. I certainly don't want to pay for a repair if there is a recall. Having said that is there any better choices that are close by or has two wheel got bet in the past couple of years?

I'm not one to typically resurrect dead threads, but how has your experience buying a used bike from Two Wheel Motors been?

I'm not one to typically resurrect dead threads, but how has your experience buying a used bike from Two Wheel Motors been?

I've bought one used bike from them and taken it there for service once.
Would I buy another used bike from them? Yes, provided I can't get the same bike for similar $$'s elsewhere.
Would I go back for service? Absolutely not! There are 2 shops close enough to Guelph that are leaps and bounds better than them who I know won't bend me over a barrel! Performance Cycle in Cambridge or FAST Company in Breslau. Both are fantastic!

I will let you know, I just bought one there this past weekend. Ian was my salesperson, very friendly and helpful.

I wouldn't go back to that place even if they offered me services and products for free.

Worse attitude, most unprofessional place I have ever had to deal with.

Use at your own risk - I am sure others had good experiences as they are great while they are taking your money.

I even brought a friend to ensure that it wasn't me the one that was being a dick - he was ****** off at the way I was treated and I had just dropper 8k in that place.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom