Live: 2014 Corvette Revealed! | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Live: 2014 Corvette Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An old colleague would garage her Vette and buy, or maybe lease, an Acura every winter, and then get rid of it in the Spring. I'm not sure how exactly she did it, and she must have been writing them off against her company.

5c5e6ecadb8cb90ff5ee754f2f18f17d.jpg

Not bad for "vaporware"...... :lol:

Sunny. Grease up your palm, and mix up a 'batch'.

From the Detroit Auto Show:

As shown to a select few at a private unveiling Sunday night, the result is amazing. An already stunning car becomes even more irresistable.

NSX will come with a nine-speed dual clutch transmission and three electric motors.

Acura begins taken orders for it in August.

Sunny. Grease up your palm, and mix up a 'batch'.

From the Detroit Auto Show:

As shown to a select few at a private unveiling Sunday night, the result is amazing. An already stunning car becomes even more irresistable.

NSX will come with a nine-speed dual clutch transmission and three electric motors.

Acura begins taken orders for it in August.

Fasten your OMG belt, check out the stunning high res gallery pics.....

http://www.caranddriver.com/photo-gallery/2016-acura-nsx-photos-and-info-news

WvwUoYZ.jpg

Meh. It looks better than the old heap I'll give you that but it's far from omg worthy. Interested to see numbers though. First one being how ridiculous they price it.

So at that price... are we likely looking at a small motor wondercar that won't hang with it's competition? It'll be all innovative and trick I'm sure. I can hear that fanboys now "oh but with a simple tune or turbo upgrade it'll destroy blah blah blah" It doesn't look horrid but at Audi R8 or Porsche 911 money already I'd be taking either over this. I'd sure as hell take the new vette over it

Looks good. Not great but more understated like the R8. It kinda looks like an R8 had sex with a Mazda 3 and a Civic SI.

Looks like 4 wheeled version of CBR600RR. Nice. Should look good holding a steady 130km/hr drone on 401.

Maybe if people didn't want a car that can also do dozens of pointless other things, while paying nothing for it, we could have OEMs building quality stuff.

People buy cars based on gimmicks and goofy knicknacks, not quality and dependability.

Sorry guys to be digging up old posts but had to Second this one. Today's cars = cameras everywhere, heated this, heated that, massaging your nutsack while you drive, etc. Some of those features are nice but for the most part I want my car to have decent power, handle well, and depending on the price, have somewhat non-poverty looking interior (decent looks in exterior is a plus too). That's about it. My buddy let me drive his Civic SI and it was nice but god damn.....not much power, ugly, and every gadget you could think off inside. Who the hell needs a backup camera in a small coupe? Mehhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom