Live: 2014 Corvette Revealed! | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Live: 2014 Corvette Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferrari_in_snow.jpg

(obviously joking)

I see lots of exotics being driven year round. Mostly C4s, but of note I see a guy driving a Maserati Coupe GT once or twice a week every week on my way to work in the mornings.

I see lots of exotics being driven year round. Mostly C4s, but of note I see a guy driving a Maserati Coupe GT once or twice a week every week on my way to work in the mornings.

Lots of all wheel drive 911s. A friend of mine drives his all winter. He says it handles it well. :dontknow:

Ferrari runs a winter driving camp out at Tremblant. Good snow tires and apparently they go "ok". This is not a snow tire debate.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/gm-issues-stop-delivery-order-on-2015-corvettes-1410490047

General Motors Co. GM -1.01% has issued a "stop delivery" order that will interrupt supply of one of its hottest selling vehicles: the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette.
The auto maker wants to fix two potential problems with the sports car before any leave the plant in Bowling Green, Ky., or leave dealer lots, spokesman Alan Adler said. An air bag problem affects about 2,000 Corvettes that are either at the plant or at dealerships, and a parking-brake issue affects an additional 800 cars, most of which are at dealers.

That's awesome. If you combine that with pledges from a potential Kickstarter campaign, Honda might have enough interest to go into production!

That's nice. A friend of mine has a 2015 Z06 on order.

tell him to get the extended warranty. Car and Driver had 2 different late model Stingrays with grenading engines now.

then when they were testing the Z06, it threw a fault code cutting engine power indicating something was wrong.....

Hmm.... one magazine, problem with 3 different corvettes. Not liking those odds.....

Last edited:
I wonder why no magazines have had any problems when they are test driving an NSX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, its been vaporware for about 7 years now :lol:

Honda hasn't introduced an exciting car since 1999.

If God himself drove a car it would be a Honda.
Honda rules... Hoorah!

He'd be reading spreadsheets on his BB Passport, best phone ever..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom