cluch lever | GTAMotorcycle.com

cluch lever

hi i have gsxer 600 and i have changed cluch lever RSC,how to disconectt clutch swith so that bike can start up,stock has this switch so u need to pull in clutch to start the bike...any one has so;ution to this matter... thanx

paperclip or better yet insulated wire & shink wrap.

Jumping the clutch switch will leave it in a neutral map. The bike won't rev and you'll be down on HP, lots of HP, but it will start.

Jumping the clutch switch will leave it in a neutral map. The bike won't rev and you'll be down on HP, lots of HP, but it will start.

Most sport bikes have a neutral position sensor in the motor to tell the ECU the bike is in neutral, and doesn't use the clutch switch for that...

Ive jumped the clutch switch on tons of bikes for years, and have never noticed any loss of power due to it....And all the bikes rev just like normal

99% of stunt riders do this mod, with no ill effects

That's how my 07 gsxr 600 was, barely rev'd past 12,000rpm, there's dyno charts floating around the net showing around a 10hp loss. The gsxr looks to see the switch change state to take it out of the neutral map so I've read. The WERA board has tons of info on this.

That's how my 07 gsxr 600 was, barely rev'd past 12,000rpm, there's dyno charts floating around the net showing around a 10hp loss. The gsxr looks to see the switch change state to take it out of the neutral map so I've read. The WERA board has tons of info on this.

No experience with the 07+, my friend had an 05 750 with this done and no problems at all

A quick google search and apparently it goes back as far as the TL. Not sure on the gsxr but someone did say from 05+ for the gsxr.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom