Found this Dirt Bike Rental in Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Found this Dirt Bike Rental in Toronto

Ya but flight will put you way over the top

Let's see, pay an extra 1500$ to ride in paradise, or pay 800$ to ride here.... for me it's no comparison. :)

I do understand what you're saying though, but their prices are insane for a week.

Yeah that's way to much $. Three times out and you could of found a decent bike on Kijiji AND by a season pass at the Ganny.

Where would be a good place to start, a course or something, if you want to learn the basics/get into trail/dirt riding?

Where would be a good place to start, a course or something, if you want to learn the basics/get into trail/dirt riding?

Already posted. Trailtours. I did a training day with them this April and it was amazing.

Trailtours is great but I do wish we could just rent the bikes and do our own thing.

holy batman those are retarded prices! for the price of a honda 250 you can rent a vette or a viper for the day lol

Could one of you experienced trail riders provide a brief intro into it?

I'm assuming it's a couple grand for one of the bikes and they go through hell so how much does it cost a year in terms of repairs / maintenance?
Also there's a trail admittance card or something required, a pass, can someone explain that?
Is insurance required?

Dirt bike maintenance isnt that bad. oil and wash your bike. follow routine maintenance.

A ganaraska forest trail pass is about 150 for the season. You also need off road insurance about 140 for the year.

This year I spent maybe 150 on maintenance(clutch replacement) plus the trail pass and insurance.

It all depends on your bike and how you use it.

You also need off road insurance about 140 for the year.

when is this required. Is it just ganaraska forest or all provincial parks, or off road courses. Please expand. Where do you purchase off road insurance from.

when is this required. Is it just ganaraska forest or all provincial parks, or off road courses. Please expand. Where do you purchase off road insurance from.

It's required when you are riding ANYWHERE that is not YOUR own property. I don't have off road specific, but from my understanding most companies that insure motorcycles will/can insure dirt bikes for offroad only.

Just to clarify a bit more. I have a blue plate so I am automatically covered on and off road. Off road only will have a green plate and that needs off road insurance only.

Here what comes with the bike rental:

Whats included with the Dirt Bike Rental?
  • Bike trailer to tow dirt bike (double or triple dirt bike trailer available upon request)
  • Ganaraska forest trail pass
  • One off-road DOT helmet and goggles
  • Full tank of gas
  • EPIC adventure and memories for life

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom