Favourite Bad Guys | GTAMotorcycle.com

Favourite Bad Guys

RockerGuy

Banned
Site Supporter
I'm watching Breaking Bad right now & Jonathan Banks has this evil look to him. I've seen him somewhere before as a bad guy, can't recall.

I used to say, a good movie always has a bad arse villain. Someone you love to hate.

So what is your list of Bad guys in movies that sends that chill down your spine?? What was the movie you watched as a kid and the guy really creeped you out?

Here is my list:

Jonathan Banks
MV5BMjI3MTE0OTI0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzc2MzU3NQ@@._V1._SY314_CR10,0,214,314_.jpg

Lee Van Clef
mqdefault.jpg

Gary Busey

John Malkovich
John-Malkovich-001.jpg

Gary Oldman
The-Fifth-Element-gary-oldman-22009604-458-320.jpg

Tony Todd
candyman-3.jpg

Javier Bardem
Javier-Bardem-New-Villain-300x232.jpg

I'll second Javier Bardem in no country for old men. Amazing performance. Also Christoph waltz in inglorious basterds.

I'll second Javier Bardem in no country for old men. Amazing performance. Also Christoph waltz in inglorious basterds.

Second both of these. I had him pegged for an Oscar after the first time I saw IB.

As far as "chills down the spine" no one really comes to mind. I would say that Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter came very close.

And sometimes a good bad guy can save an otherwise crappy movie. For example Alan Rickman as The Sheriff Of Nottingham, acting opposite a truly wooden Kevin Costner in "Robin Hood; Prince of Thieves."

A good psycho hose beast can also make for a good TV show, like Katie McGrath in the BBC TV show "Merlin."

Attachments

• Not-really-paying-attention-in-Church-the-sheriff-of-nottingham-21005531-1280-720.jpg
    Not-really-paying-attention-in-Church-the-sheriff-of-nottingham-21005531-1280-720.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Series-3-Evil-Morgana-merlin-on-bbc-15471647-280-390.jpg
    Series-3-Evil-Morgana-merlin-on-bbc-15471647-280-390.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 47
True

Davey Jones from the 2nd and 3rd Pirates movies.
agree, I also love the performance by Geoffery Rush

And sometimes a good bad guy can save an otherwise crappy movie. For example Alan Rickman as The Sheriff Of Nottingham, acting opposite a truly wooden Kevin Costner in "Robin Hood; Prince of Thieves."

He did one of the Die Hards. He did well there too

Quigley Down Under too

6357510_gal.jpg

dr-evil-mini-me-3.jpg

Another vote for Hans Gruber (most satisfying death scene ever, lol). Also Fernand Mondego, Darth Vader, Knives Millions ... I want to list a more complex character but can't think of one under pressure. :p

"Father Father, have I missed the battle"
"You not only missed the battle, you missed the war"
18614__gladiator_l.jpg

"Am I not merciful?" lol

Doug Hutchison from Green mile, lol
Doug-Hutchison-480x256.jpg

doug-hutchinson-reality-show.jpg

Back
Top Bottom