Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!!

Re: BY By Tommy boy Ford kicked out!!

Toronto suckers will now become an even more metrosexual communist state.

This decision goes to show you what politics is really all about. Ford was a dufus, but to get kicked out over 3 grand?
Politicians wipe their *** and flush it down the toilet with more money than that, every single day... yet everyone is going to make a big deal over 3 grand all of a sudden... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe Jarvis street will get the bike lanes reinstalled..............................

This is my favourite part:

"Ford testified in court in September, revealing that he had never read the Municipal Conflict of Interest Act he is accused of breaking, nor the handbook given to city councillors that spells out the rules for declaring conflicts."

If I don't know it it doesn't exist!!!!!

This decision goes to show you what politics is really all about. Ford was a dufus, but to get kicked out over 3 grand?
Politicians wipe their *** and flush it down the toilet with more money than that, every single day... yet everyone is going to make a big deal over 3 grand all of a sudden... lol

+1 yup

Agreed!

Sent from my phone using my paws

I'm pretty sure everyone knew that this was just a stunt to get him out of office........and it worked. *sigh* I'd vote him back in personally

Politicians wipe their @$$ and flush it down the toilet with more money than that, every single day... yet everyone is going to make a big deal over 3 grand all of a sudden... lol

As long as you stick to the status quo you can piss away 100s of millions as we have been shown time and time again. Veer of path however, and you'll be canned for anything.

Lets get adam vaughn into office so he can make "feel good" laws such as handgun bans, and get back to the way it used to be lol

As long as you stick to the status quo you can piss away 100s of millions as we have been shown time and time again. Veer of path however, and you'll be canned for anything.

Lets get adam vaughn into office so he can make "feel good" laws such as handgun bans, and get back to the way it used to be lol

I'm guessing Rob was all about cutting spending while his fellow politicians were trying to pay $20 for O juice. He was putting a dent in their party

Sent from my phone using my paws

I'd say he wasn't corrupt enough to be on the political pirate team, and they dug up this little bullcrap to oust him.
Now the gov will waste a few million bucks and replace him with a real professional crook that will tell the sheeple what they want to hear.

The media and people in general just love to pile on this guy. He won decisively and I would bet the silent majority would keep him right where he is. Hold another election tomorrow, vote him back in and move on from this petty ****.

The media and people in general just love to pile on this guy. He won decisively and I would bet the silent majority would keep him right where he is. Hold another election tomorrow, vote him back in and move on from this petty ****.

Agreed 100%

He can't run again for 7 years, he screwed himself with stupidity. If he had said sorry paid the money back and learned his lesson there would have been no issue.

I didn't vote for him - I didn't want him in office. I'm glad he is going. I think it's silly that it's over 3k. But what ever it takes ---- I'm happy.
Today s a Good Day!!!

If i ever saw a witch hunt its been this. Since the moment Rob Ford took the office hes been hounded relentlessly for his right wing conservative views vs the city councils left wing agenda.

Our politicians piss away MILLIONS and get filthy rich through back door deals and measly 3G's is what they are hounding him for?

that really makes me sick....

Our politicians piss away MILLIONS and get filthy rich through back door deals and measly 3G's is what they are hounding him for?

It figures. At least we know where the system truly stands. Reminders are always nice, though LOL.

If i ever saw a witch hunt its been this. Since the moment Rob Ford took the office hes been hounded relentlessly for his right wing conservative views vs the city councils left wing agenda.

that really makes me sick....

HitTheNailOnTheHead.gif

Back
Top Bottom