Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!! | Page 131 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!!

Did Roosevelt take sick leave when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? No, so Ford like all great leaders prefers to spend his last days serving his country and ultimately his family. Making this place better gives a lot more to his family than a pat on the back.

I guess if this "great leader" keeps "serving" Toronto as a councilor, he will "save" Toronto another billion dollars, sooner or later... :rolleyes:... :lmao:

Did Roosevelt take sick leave when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? No, so Ford like all great leaders prefers to spend his last days serving his country and ultimately his family. Making this place better gives a lot more to his family than a pat on the back.

AHAHAHAHA that was a good one.

Gotta love Ford Nation's naïveté.
They even believe he actually works!!
You're the one who said he went back to work!!

What's your argument, man??
If I had that kind of cancer, and that kind of money, the last thing in my mind would be to go back to work. .

I'm definitely anti-Ford when it comes to the TDSB trustee for district 1 :cool: To me it looks like the Ford clan is trying to cram as many of their people into the city hall as they can, whether they are even vaguely qualified for the position or not. That smacks of being power-hungry.
Yeh, like if other politicians won't put their own in office

What's your argument, man??

Somebody p****d on your cheerios this morning? Was it me? LoLz...
Your anger shows. Chill out... I come to this thread to have fun and make jokes about Ford, if you are going to take it so freaking seriously, I'll stop... it's just the internet dude...

Somebody p****d on your cheerios this morning? Was it me? LoLz...
Your anger shows. Chill out... I come to this thread to have fun and make jokes about Ford, if you are going to take it so freaking seriously, I'll stop... it's just the internet dude...
You haven't answered the question.

Ford Nation 2018!!!

Yeah Ford Nation 2018 FTW!!! :cool:
2011-10-30_00.14.32.jpg

Finally some class at Toronto city hall! John Tory sworn in, and ...

TORONTO - Toronto's new mayor opened his first council meeting by thanking his ailing predecessor Rob Ford for his continued public service and wishing him a speedy recovery from cancer and return to civic life.

John Tory and Ford later shared a fist bump — Ford is avoiding exposure to germs during chemotherapy — after the mayor proposed the motion of thanks during the ceremonial meeting that followed his public swearing-in Tuesday.

Tory asked for all those in attendance to say "aye" and declared it passed unanimously.

It has everything to do with legacy.

i understand that, but the man isn't even cold yet and some people on the forum is already vomiting negative about his history.

His history is largely negative. Not being disrespectful, but there were few positives in his personal, professional or public service life.

His history is largely negative. Not being disrespectful, but there were few positives in his personal, professional or public service life.

I have to disagree if you lived in 416 and paid taxes there were many positives. Not a polished politician but he was always looking out for the taxpayer.

RIP..

Agreed ! I wouldn't even have posted it if it wasn't ....
Cheers

Sent from my SM-N900W8

Back
Top Bottom