Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!! | Page 129 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!!

Bill Blair news conference coming up at 12:30 today.

*EDIT* Blair accepted Doug Ford's apology and retraction, AND the promise of a donation to Covenant House.

Last edited:
I just checked, he is still mayor... Bye bye will have to wait for October... last polls had him in second.

Agreed.
At the end of the day he still got to keep his job & live his life.
Winner...

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Hey, who gets to smoke crack in office & make fun of the chief of police?
Dude's my hero.

Ford more years :D

In jail, yes, more likely than in the office, to tell you the truth. The guy has really no clue. He seems to be serious when he's speaking which is the most surprising thing to me.

Hey, who gets to smoke crack in office & make fun of the chief of police?
Dude's my hero.
Ford more years :D

Seriously, I feel sorry for you that you have a hero like this.

I call that the election will be won by Ford, i'll be back in a few months to say "told you so" :)

I call that the election will be won by Ford, i'll be back in a few months to say "told you so" :)

I've got a nasty feeling that it'll be Oblivious Cow. Tory will steal the reasonable conservative vote from Ford, leaving him just the batshit insane vote.

To be honest both Fords have just felt kind of irrelevant lately, like no one's paying much attention to them or anything they do.

You don't hear people on the street or at work talking about him. Just a sort of an "Oh yeah, Ford's still around I guess?" sense. Sure, he's got his die-hards and I'd never count him out entirely, but irrelevance is a lot worse than notoriety as far as getting you elected goes.

c2698.jpg

Duplicate posting in multiple threads, isn't that a basis for banning?

;)

Sorry, I got carried away. Everybody was doing it & I thought it was the new fad

It is just frustrating to think how many millions of dollars were wasted in the mayoral race.

Just unbelievable! And at the end it is going to be the flip of a coin between 2 candidates.

Tonight, I pray for Toronto and all my friends living there.

Back
Top Bottom