Spots in the halton/peel region | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spots in the halton/peel region

cutsheal5

I recently got into stunting and would like to practice more than I can, but I cannot seem to find and spots that I feel like I'm not going to get in trouble riding in and the rest all have security gaurds.

Im not looking to go to one of these huge meet spots that all you guys meet up at because I know im not near good enough, but if you know of any places I can go look around for good lots at or somewhere you know of. Please feel free to PM me at let me know I would like to ride 2-3hrs a day or night maybe more on weekends if possible aslong as the snows not on the pavement and the bike starts I'm good ha ha.

Thanks in advance.
Dan

i'm sure there is tons of places...just drive around until you find something

Most people won't give out their spots... Best was is to buy a map and start searching. Then blackout areas checked out and possible places... Thats what i did, then when i would find a spot i would find out some other guys were already riding there but most people are friendly and if you keep out of their way or just wait your turn.

think in rambling here...

Just make sure you keep your spot clean and leave the burnouts to spots you dont care to be kicked out of...

well my friends dad owns a rather large real estate developing company they own most of the large warehouses and outlett malls in missisauga Im going to ask him if he can point me in the right direction

Last edited:
If you're heading north on Mississauga Road the light before Steeles if you make a left and then a right into the first driveway there is a big space behind those buildings. I've only been on weekends and it's been clear with no trouble from the cops or security.

If you're heading north on Mississauga Road the light before Steeles if you make a left and then a right into the first driveway there is a big space behind those buildings. I've only been on weekends and it's been clear with no trouble from the cops or security.

Until now... LOL

Back
Top Bottom