Blue streak Racing! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Blue streak Racing!

carboncat

Site Supporter
for those looking for ANY parts for there bike, call Toni first ! his pricing is awsome and fast shipping !
you can put an end to overseas shopping, I shopped for weeks for a full graves system and he killed the prices with shipping!
www.bluestreakracing.com
or call 519 475 9055

Definitely a great vendor to deal with...
Any time I order something from him, I get great prices/service.
Plus, the free/fast shipping is an added bonus!

Nothing but great experience with Tony and Blue Streak. Would highly recommend.

I placed an order for some swingarm spools at Blue Streak about a week ago. They shipped the next day and I received them the day after that.

Following that experience, I ordered a Forcefield PS4 during his No Tax Cyber Monday special. Ordered shortly after midnight, shipped the same day and according to the tracking info I should be receiving it any minute now :) [Edit: Received! Next-day service.]

Great experience so far.

Last edited:
Haven't dealt with them myself but everyone I've talked to at track days has said pretty much whats being said in this thread. Good to see a Canadian business taking care of Canadians.

Nothing but good experiences dealing with Tony. You just cant beat great prices wiht free shipping and no customs or brokerage fees.

I order almost everything through him. A great bonus is he is only 20 minutes away (well 40 by the time I wander). If he doesn't have it, he gets it. One thing I have found is he can generally match or beat most prices out of the U.S. without asking. Hard to beat that for service.

I find Tony's customer service to be excellent. Whenever I send him an email asking him about something, his response is always quick and knowledgeable. His prices are very competitive (even with US online retailers) and the free shipping is a bonus!

I'm so happy I read this ! I'll be dealing with them for a new slip on for my 2013 ninja and probably other stuff too, already via email I can tell they take the business seriously !

Great read !

Agreed...only great experiences, fast shipping, and pricing on par with the big guys south of the border.

I'll just update this thread from the OP, hope theres no offense i'm gonna jack the thread, just going to shed some positive feedback about these guys !

I've been talking to Tony about my new exhaust (they haven't received stock for the new 13 636 yet), and every time i get reply, its always well detailed, and polite !

Can't wait to do business with these guys !

Fully agree....Great service and great price...can potentially put an end to cross border motorcycle shopping for us Canadians!!!

Great guys. I managed to smash my wind screen thanks to a failed solo one man rear stand attempt. Ordered Sunday, came Tuesday! =D

油井緋色;2033600 said:
Great guys. I managed to smash my wind screen thanks to a failed solo one man rear stand attempt. Ordered Sunday, came Tuesday! =D
:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom