Blue streak Racing! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Blue streak Racing!

Just ordered some Q3's from him and he matched "you know who's" price and delivered em next day, right to my door! Can't wait to try em out.

Now if only Canada Customs would let go of my sexy new brake rotors (that I ordered from someone other than bluestreak, what a mistake) :(

Just ordered some Q3's from him and he matched "you know who's" price and delivered em next day, right to my door! Can't wait to try em out.

Tony matched the same "you know who"'a price (I presume) for Pirelli DCR's when I picked up my tire changer last week.

Now if only Canada Customs would let go of my sexy new brake rotors (that I ordered from someone other than bluestreak, what a mistake) :(

Should have asked around. I would have suggested the BrakeTech Axis iron rotors.

Just to bring back this thread, I went and saw Tony today, for me he's only 20 minutes away, for a new helmet, had quite a good selection and if he doesn't have it he will more than happily order it, the next day. Very impressed with his custome4 service that's forsure. Had a chuckle when I walked in, I didn't realize how small it was in there, but don't let that fool you. All in all very happy to have read about him from guys on here, he will definitely get more of my business.

Have you seen the rest of the shop? It's packed FULL of parts

This used to be my signature, but Chad didn't like it.

Sort of, tony had me behind the counter looking at helmets in his book, and I could see in the garage. Jamed full! He joked telling me I should have seen it in the shop 3 weeks ago.
Gotta tell you, I nwent there almost solely on your recommendation Carboncat, I have seen you mention the shop many times and since I don't live far from Embro, I figured I would give him a shot, and super stoked that I did, so thank you!

Back
Top Bottom