TV shows currently watching | Page 58 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

House of Cards - new season started off slow but it ramped up. Can't say i don't miss Kevin in it though.

I am surprised to hear this, I thought the show was all about Kevin. The first 2 seasons definitely.
Will check it out next, binging Sharp Objects, which surprisingly has me completely interested.

Anyone watch Ray Donovan?

I am surprised to hear this, I thought the show was all about Kevin. The first 2 seasons definitely.
Will check it out next, binging Sharp Objects, which surprisingly has me completely interested.

Anyone watch Ray Donovan?

I DO miss Kevin lol.

I'd say Ray Donovan leans more towards filler material but decent.

House of Cards - new season started off slow but it ramped up. Can't say i don't miss Kevin in it though.

Next on the list is the new season of Man in the High Castle.

totally loved the first few seasons of HOC
don't know why, but I lost interest long before KS was outted as a perv

and another one I've had a hard time sticking with, MITHC
brilliant cinematography, so good you forget it's TV, and not a film

need to give both of these another try
thanks for the reminders

totally loved the first few seasons of HOC
don't know why, but I lost interest long before KS was outted as a perv

and another one I've had a hard time sticking with, MITHC
brilliant cinematography, so good you forget it's TV, and not a film

need to give both of these another try
thanks for the reminders

I find it fairly common to lose interest if the shows aren't stimulating enough (good acting/plot aside).

Informer. A really well written BBC1 drama. Highly recommended, some great acting in it.

Thanks for the reminder jc100. I had watched the first episode and then forgot to watch the following week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reminder jc100. I had watched the first episode and then forgot to watch the following week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Informer turned out to be one of the better things I've watched for a long time!

Finished up Sharp Objects. Was good until the last 2 episodes, and basically the ending.

Now onto House of Cards and see how they wrap that one up.

Is it just me or is the latest season of House of Cards extremely boring ? Couldn't make it past the 3rd episode. They should've killed it with season 5.

Haunting of Hill House, on the other hand, was fantastic. Must watch

The looming tower was great too! Recommended.

Edit: Narcos season 4 out on Friday. Excited!

Last edited:
Is it just me or is the latest season of House of Cards extremely boring ? Couldn't make it past the 3rd episode. They should've killed it with season 5.

Haunting of Hill House, on the other hand, was fantastic. Must watch

The looming tower was great too! Recommended.

Edit: Narcos season 4 out on Friday. Excited!

HoC definitely started off slow, it does ramp up.

Ya it is very hard to watch, sad though since it was a great series. The show was Kevin Spacey without him is doesn't seem right. I also stopped around eps 3. Will try again at some point just to wrap it up.

Fargo season 3.Just as good as 1 and 2.

Barry. I think it's an HBO show about an assassin that has a crisis and decides to go to acting school instead. It's actually really good.

Strike. About Cormoran Strike an ex military cop with one leg solving various crimes. It's written by JK Rowling under a pseudonym. Also very good. Great characters.

Looks like there might be a office reboot in the works (American version). As noted on SNL last night.
But apparently Steve is not on board....not sure how that could work without him.

I just finished season 1 of Snowfall - enjoyed it. "A look at the early days of the crack cocaine epidemic in Los Angeles during the beginning of the 1980s."

Back
Top Bottom