TV shows currently watching | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Watch S1 & S2 of colony, totally got sucked into that one. End of S2 was a fist shaker!!
Will watch S3 soon but I just found out that will be the last season.

Somewhere in between I watch The Handmaids Tale S2. First half was kinda boring but got better. So much tension.

Just watched season 1 of Succession. Great GFY drama.

Ozark is looking great in season 2 so far and I must start Better Call Saul season 4 - another great show.

Just watched season 1 of Succession. Great GFY drama.

Ozark is looking great in season 2 so far and I must start Better Call Saul season 4 - another great show.

I'm up to date with BCS season 4, by far the best TV show out there right now. It's great to see how some characters from BB are being introduced. Really a well written show.

I'm up to date with BCS season 4, by far the best TV show out there right now. It's great to see how some characters from BB are being introduced. Really a well written show.
I need to get back on BCS. Missed the last 2-3 seasons. Not even sure where I left off.

Watched Barry recently. Decent HBO comedy + crime. 30 min long episodes.

Anyone watch The First with Sean Penn, about travel to Mars ? Reviews indicate that it's more drama and little to no SciFi. Might give that a shot. Although reviews are pretty poor.

The Sinner

And

Sharp Objects

Good mystery/thrillers with some nice twists.

I only binge watch completed seasons of series now. I don't know how some can watch different shows and float between them if the season is not finished. Luckily Better Call Saul S4 will be wrapping up soon in Oct so I can start on it. Great show. Breaking bad did great at establishing this character but the show can stand on it's own.

I too try to focus on binge watching the TV series I'm interested in. And I started Better Call Saul because it's getting near the end of S4, plus I had to open up some space on my PVR, haha. I think you'll enjoy S4 sburns. The two series (+BB) are starting to mesh more. I'm at the point in the BCS season where some future BB Saul show clips are being incorporated. And a few friends have mentioned that they see some major plot points beginning for what will become the parts of the BB series. Seeing the prequel before the show has been impressive in the whole story arc, from what I've seen and others report so far. Really cool.

I'll be starting in on The Sinner shortly (other's note and recommend here). I need to free up more PVR space and that series is near its season end as well.

Cheers

Last edited:
Atypical is also a pretty good show. Another Netflix offering. Michael Rapaport is great in it.

Anyone interested in documentary and/or history shows? I really enjoy them but haven't seen many discussed here.

These are a few that I've recently enjoyed.

Hitler Jugend on National Geographic TV (two parts).
http://www.natgeotv.com/int/hitler-youth
I had no idea of the huge level of government/ideological intervention that happened throughout German society and into the youth at that time. Excellent show.

Sacred sites - Nazi Myths on the Smithsonian Channel
https://www.smithsonianchannel.com/shows/sacred-sites/nazi-myths/1003827/3461844
More fascinating history. They've been able to find, in many ways, how an ideological history was "manufactured" by the Nazi's as part of their extreme nationalism efforts.

Drain the Oceans, Lost Worlds of the Mediterranean on National Geographic TV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iHM1sXH3t0
Here's a lower res but full episode link :).
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6mmlw6
This is basically a history show under the gimmick/guise of "draining oceans". An excellent history episode with so many interesting aspects. Plus the super volcano aspect :eek:.

Cheers

Last edited:
Bodyguard.....it’s a BBC show getting rave reviews. Excellent first episode. Hopefully the rest of the series lives up to that one. Really interesting story line.

Bodyguard.....it’s a BBC show getting rave reviews. Excellent first episode. Hopefully the rest of the series lives up to that one. Really interesting story line.

@jc100 thanks for pointing this one out. I watched the first episode last night...then had to watch 2 and 3.

Guessing the last 3 episodes will be today. Apparently 11 million watched the season finale (episode 6) just the other night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The First turned out to be a good show. Ignore the reviews. I think people (including me) were expecting SciFi, but it turned out be a drama. Excellent acting by everyone involved including Sean Penn, portraying what an astronaut goes through in their personal lives.

The First turned out to be a good show. Ignore the reviews. I think people (including me) were expecting SciFi, but it turned out be a drama. Excellent acting by everyone involved including Sean Penn, portraying what an astronaut goes through in their personal lives.

Yes, but who the heck was the narrator? The guy building the coin-op phone machine?

Yes, but who the heck was the narrator? The guy building the coin-op phone machine?
Lol I was wondering the same. Guess they spent all the budget on the cast and some of the SFX, nothing left for the narrator.

Watching the Bodyguard now. Pretty good show so far.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom