TV shows currently watching | Page 53 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Just finished watching the first season of the Punisher on Netflix.
2 thumbs up imho
The Punisher is the only watchable Marvel show, IMO. Even DC shows are garbage now.

Started watching the new HBO mystery/thriller called Sharp Objects. 1 episode in so far, but hasn't grown on me yet. Amy Adams does a good job playing an alcoholic reporter though.

Also watching Goliath (Billy Bob Thornton). 2 episodes in so far, looking good. Dark comedy kind of like Fargo season 1.

Also watching Colony, which is still getting better with every episode.

just finished watching the leader of the free world
give a rimjob to a notorious foe
for the whole world to see
disgraceful

just finished watching the leader of the free world
give a rimjob to a notorious foe
for the whole world to see
disgraceful
Lol took me a few seconds to understand. Sad, but true. Roles will be reversed now that the leader has bent over against all advice.

Watching Billions season 3 at the moment, enjoy it quite a bit. Lots of little twists going on this season.

Previous to that was Westworld S2. Didn't really like it as much as S1. Too much "kill everyone" is the solution, and the Nolan back and forth in time story telling, what's now, later, or past?? Well executed but just entertaining.

Also watch voltron =) just for fun.

Season 4 opener of Better Call Saul last night. Slow epiosde, but still the best show on TV right now.

Just finished watching 3 seasons of Humans. UK series explores the themes of artificial intelligence and robotics, focusing on the social, cultural, and psychological impact of the invention of anthropomorphic robots/sentient androids.

Just finished watching 3 seasons of Humans. UK series explores the themes of artificial intelligence and robotics, focusing on the social, cultural, and psychological impact of the invention of anthropomorphic robots/sentient androids.
After watching Westworld, I couldn't watch Humans. Felt so low budget (which it is). Will give it another shot during the next year dry spell of no Westworld.

After watching Westworld, I couldn't watch Humans. Felt so low budget (which it is). Will give it another shot during the next year dry spell of no Westworld.

Budget difference a given. Just gotta delve deeper into the social aspects instead of the "effects".

Began to watch a few episodes of Sharp Objects. It really reminded me of True Detective (S1), which is a great great thing. I googled that to see if anyone else mentioned a similar vibe and it turns out I'm not alone; there are many references and it's to the extent that a number of articles directly link the two shows. Southern gothic noir style one article described it as. It's a slow burn so far, giving so much atmosphere and character development. Lots of great actors and acting as well. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Finished up with season 2 of Luke Cage, was kinda boring.

Sent from the moon!

Binged the first 5 episodes of Killing Eve recently. https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/killing_eve/s01/

Definitely recommended if you like what you read on google. Great to see the lovely fellow Canadian Sandra Oh :).

Killing Eve is class. Sandra Oh was up for some awards for her role in that.
Currently watching the Ken Burns documentary series on the Vietnam war on Netflix . It is hypnotizing. Each episode is 1.5h long and there’s so much intrigue, so many mistakes made, so many lives wasted its incredible and sad to watch. All set against a Cold War backdrop. Truth really is stranger than fiction. Amazing footage that I’ve never seen.

Last edited:
Finished watching season 2 of Goliath. Was good, not as bad as some of the reviews it has gotten. Some character traits and stuff from season 1 are missing, but obviously this is a larger story hopefully we will see the conclusion of in season 3. I Enjoyed it.

Sneaky Pete on Amazon Prime. Watching season 2 now. It’s been called “the new breaking bad”. Not sure about that but Brian Cranston has a hand in it and the characters and storylines are solid.

Back
Top Bottom