TV shows currently watching | Page 47 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but I watched the first four episodes of HAPPY! last night....
Great show, I mentioned it not long ago. Enjoy. The show was successful enough to be renewed for a second season which is great.

Last week tonight with John Oliver had another hilarious bit recently. It's on the NRA. Too funny, crazy too.

Use this video link if you have VPN or a US IP address.
[video=youtube;LEcbagW4O-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEcbagW4O-s[/video]

Use this link if you don't use VPN or a US IP, it's basically region free youtube. But when you get the video interface up and going, pause the video to build up the buffer which is visible in the youtube video menu and shows the progress. And when you watch the video keep an eye on the buffer, you may need to pause it a number of times to build the buffer back up.
http://tubeunblock.me/watch?v=LEcbagW4O-s

Jessica Jones, season 2 - Good to see them cover her origin, without actually doing a prequel for it.

Ghost Wars - Far better than the hokey name makes it sound. If I hadn't checked the list of actors involved, I never would have watched it. Hint: Kim Coates, Luvia Petersen, Meat Loaf, Vince D'Onofrio, Sharon Taylor.

Been watching a lot of Bosch lately on Amazon video. Good cop drama if you like those kinds of shoes.

Superhero overload. There’s just too many of these things. I’ll give Jessica Jones another try at some point maybe.

Started to watch the original NCIS. Decent show. Only on season 4 now. Interesting how the times change even with a TV show with tech advancements.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Started watching Mcmafia on AMC, tuned in last night and watch a couple of episodes.

Collateral on Netflix. Not too bad. 4 parter about a people smuggling operation/murder/secret service involvement.

Jessica Jones - some gripes. Potential spoilers?

Doesn’t need to be 13 episodes to get to the conclusion. Just a little slow at times.

Would like to see Jessica use her powers in some meaningful ways.

Enjoying the other characters development.

Not a bad show overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished off Jessica Jone Season 2.

I had some gripes as well. Have to agree what nakkers said.
The first 2/3'rs is good, the last 1/3 isn't great. The whole family member thing was dull, dragging, and obvious.
Though I think season 3 will be interesting.

I think I will go back into The Frankenstein Chronicles Season 2. Season 1 was good.

Whoever mentioned Counterpart, thanks! Enjoying it so far.
Counterpart is excellent so far!

Anybody watching Truck Night In America? Fairly low level stuff but the Thursday episode was excellent, featuring megabuild no-compromise rigs pushed hard on a particularly difficult and varied course. Watch the top two that dominate all the way to the end. Amazing builds and machines. Seeing that 3/4 ton regularly get air and be hammered hard was super super impressive; some huge hits. And lots of eye candy for Jeep lovers. The episode is called Grudge Match (but my TV provider is currently mislabeling it as Old vs New).
http://www.history.ca/truck-night-i...grudge-match/video.html?v=1188734019737#video

Really impressive and entertaining.

Last edited:
TNIA is a fantastic show. Albeit the hosts are a little annoying.

Love watching a show that pulls no punches and legit tries to destroy those rigs.

Extra points for the guys and girls on that show that go balls out and ruin their stuff.

...makes me realize my Jeep is woefully under-modded and would look much better on a 5" lift and 37's :)

Check out this Bill Maher clip, he's interviewing Woody Harrelson. Both are real-life buddies and they visit each other every year in Hawaii. Woody's enjoying something,... and what transpires is a very entertaining interview on cable television; it's a full bromance and includes some interesting new things about Woody and pop culture, plus there's great spontaneity going on. It was filmed around Nov 1 of last year. Enjoy :).
[video=youtube;bA-0FP3JcJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA-0FP3JcJs[/video]

Last edited:
Season 5 of Vikings was meh. I think it actually started going downhill in season 4 anyway.

Looking for something new to watch.. will have to go through the thread to see what I have missed.

Back
Top Bottom