TV shows currently watching | Page 45 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

American Crime Story Season 2, awesomesauce.

Homeland new season, looking good so far.
Binged the first 2 seasons of HL
Was great, the story line and sexual tension
S3 started slow but got good eventually
Just cannot get into S4 at all
Will give it another try I guess

Dirty Money on netflix is sure to leave you enraged.

Some interesting view points on how business can plow ahead for the sake of earnings and have no place for ethics.

Many believe they are doing the right thing and within the law.

Wish they would examine the insurance industry.......start with Ontario vehicle insurance......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just started watching this show called Mr. Robot..

[video=youtube;nJNZF3LR0VM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJNZF3LR0VM[/video]

I just started watching this show called Mr. Robot..

[video=youtube;nJNZF3LR0VM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJNZF3LR0VM[/video]

Fantastic show, Season 2 starts off slow but gets good.

Bet you don't remember him from The Pacific! ;)

great first season...then I guess they just gave up...too bad..hit a lot of the right notes, imho.

Helix-Frozen-monkeys.jpg
since i watch it late in the evening/night i did fall asleep on a few season 2 episodes.

i guess i see what they were trying to do... wonder if therell be another season

Brooklyn 99. It's pretty goofy humour but I can't help it, makes me laugh.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I thought it started off weird, too teenie drama, then improved after first few episodes

Oh and i hate clark

Binged 4 seasons. A few stereotypes and illogical characters/themes, but not bad overall. Waiting for season 5 now.

I gave up on it somewhere in season 3. Too CW for me, with too many pretty people in the apocalypse. Can't watch Shannara for the same reason.

I can take pretty. What I can't take is pretty, spotless, and immaculately coiffed after being in the wilderness for weeks with one change of clothes.

They got pretty dirty and bloody. I give em latitude for wardrobe up to a point, after all it's a show, so there's budgets and costumes to keep in mind...lol

What I have an issue with are a few of the character traits being extreme stereotyped.

Last edited:
I sometimes watch just for the pretty scenery (heroes).....:p

I just finished altered carbon. But many of the new marvel shows were pretty decent. I don’t think I will survive till 2019 for the final game of thrones. But stranger things AO the returned are pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Anybody watch Frankenstein Chronicles... Sean Bean is in it... always fun to see his face again. Big plot twist in the end of first season

Anybody watch Frankenstein Chronicles... Sean Bean is in it... always fun to see his face again. Big plot twist in the end of first season

Yup! Started watching due to a recommendation from this thread. Into Season 2.

I recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom