TV shows currently watching | Page 39 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Broken starring Sean Bean. Very gritty but not uplifting. It's like listening to a Smiths album on a loop.

Which album, Hateful of Hollow? :)

Mindhunters on Netflix.

It's a bit slow burning, but will keep your attention. Follows a couple of FBI agents in the late 70's when they started developing techniques for tracking killers, by interviewing some of the worst inmates they could find. Has a Zodiac vibe to it.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Thoroughly enjoyed and looking forward to next season.

And now the second season is Stranger Things......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.....All of those shows were immediately identifiable as Star Trek. Not so with Discovery.

It sure is now and it just lost me. Shame, I had hopes for it. Not giving any spoilers but if you watched tonight you understand.

About to binge watch Last Man Standing on Netflix, since it was cancelled abruptly in May.

Will look it up and see if I get it.

Mindhunter was great.

Just started watching Stranger Things and like it.

About to binge watch Last Man Standing on Netflix, since it was cancelled abruptly in May.

One of only shows I could watch with the entire family. Enjoyed it very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say that "Stranger Things" season 2 was as good as the first season.
Agreed. It was well done. Love how they capture the feel of the time period.

Van Helsing
Marvel inHumans
Valor
Stranger Things
Gotham

i'd say 70% of the animes on Netflix i've binge watched but it tends to be the same theme i find.

Humans in machines vs Monsters or Monsters that are actually-plot twist-HUMANS TOO

Yeah brings back a few memories and can relate.... and how much has changed in a short space of time.

Looking forward to Season 3+4

It was good, nice vibe to the show. Season 1 I think was better, Season 2 was good, but they kinda had to go they way they did.
The last episode they really needed a Marty Mcfly at the school, that would have been a great 80's tie in. Anyhow.

Curious how they can continue on with the story, that town has been through a bunch already.

Last edited:
It was good, nice vibe to the show. Season 1 I think was better, Season 2 was good, but they kinda had to go they way they did.
The last episode they really needed a Marty Mcfly at the school, that would have been a great 80's tie in. Anyhow.

Curious how they can continue on with the story, that town has been through a bunch already.

And yet most of the town doesn't have a clue. Reminds me of this web series:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6wNKRbEfb3-o1HvLBgQiEg

Back
Top Bottom