TV shows currently watching | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Where did he come from?

I'm allowed out of the Cruising/Touring forum once in a while! While we were in San Diego, we had blisteringly fast Interwebs so we downloaded all the TV shows we were missing:

Walking Dead
Fringe
New Girl
Wilfred
The Office
Once Upon a Time
Person of Interest

Thinking of giving up the last two. They're not very good. We're just watching to see what happens...

Who said u cant live your life while travelling, right?

Sent from my phone using my paws

Not current but noteworthy. Spartacus, after season one ended in a cliffhanger, the lead actor became terminally ill. There was a shorter second season prequel without out him. Series was canned after he died. Lots of nudity and brutal violence.

Not current but noteworthy. Spartacus, after season one ended in a cliffhanger, the lead actor became terminally ill. There was a shorter second season prequel without out him. Series was canned after he died. Lots of nudity and brutal violence.

amazing series; there is a new lead actor for the "third' season; and I thought it was okay, but not as great as the first two. there is a final season in the making and should be airing next year... ilithia <3

amazing series; there is a new lead actor for the "third' season; and I thought it was okay, but not as great as the first two. there is a final season in the making and should be airing next year... ilithia <3

Theres a 2nd season? After Andy passed away, the series was on hold & didnt have any updates. I quit watching after

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I'm a few days behind in watching the latest shows so i try very hard not to enter show discussions until i've seen the latest.

Boardwalk, i hope it starts to pick up...i mean damn, the entire 2/3 of the season has been drawn out...feels more like an introduction until you realize there's been 11 episodes so far. This season is one big "meh"

Forrest Whitaker WAS amazing in the Shield, its after he leaves that it just goes stupid until the last episode. With him sitting there telling what he did...i dont wanna spoil it but DAMN!

Falling Skies was pretty cool, FYI the School they used for most of second season was Father Redmond on Valermo drive in Etobicoke, close to Sherway gardens.

Jericho was actually a pretty cool show. REALLY Cheesy acting but if you can look past that it was pretty cool. Second season got kinda stooopid....

Supernatural WAS a good show but same thing.....they just tried to ride the gravy train. I forgot how many times the two brothers were brought back from the dead etc etc.

Older but a good show in the first few seasons was Nip Tuck. The actor playing the son of one of the surgeons is heavy into bikes. He races a Ducati in the WERA west coast.

But as someone said. Sopranos STILL takes the cake for best show.

Cant believe noone watches BURN NOTICE !

By FAR the best show IMO.

Other shows I like:

Fringe
Person of Interest
Walking Dead
Flashforward
Lost

Burn Notice IS good.....i tend to let a show slip a season or two and then play catchup....i watched Burn Notice until last season and now i'm gonna catch up.

This is the reason i havent seen Homeland or other newer shows.

Strike back is also a good show if you're into action. The lead character from Walking Dead is in it, and hes got a British accent!

Cant believe noone watches BURN NOTICE !

By FAR the best show IMO.

Other shows I like:

Fringe
Person of Interest
Walking Dead
Flashforward
Lost

I enjoyed Magnum PI, the dukes of hazzard and the a-team - how far back are we going with this thread? ;)

You forgot - The Six Million Dollar Man, Adam-12, Emergency and BJ and the Bear.
old.gif

Burn Notice IS good.....i tend to let a show slip a season or two and then play catchup....i watched Burn Notice until last season and now i'm gonna catch up.

This is the reason i havent seen Homeland or other newer shows.

Strike back is also a good show if you're into action. The lead character from Walking Dead is in it, and hes got a British accent!

I like doing that too, but then when I do start watching, I disconnect from life LOL

I enjoyed Magnum PI, the dukes of hazzard and the a-team - how far back are we going with this thread? ;)

Newcomer syndrome - didn't know which meaning to take from the sentence of "TV shows currently watching" =)
I always choose the literal meaning, to believe in the intelligence of the writer. It doesn't make too much sense sometimes I guess.

Californication, the early seasons were much better, but still not bad

Back
Top Bottom