TV shows currently watching | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

They maintain it throughout the series. There are some really well shot fight sequences, long shots, multiple stunt guys, etc. One of the episodes pays homage to a scene from Oldboy (the original).

I think they nailed it in bringing it to TV. No sappy drama sub-plots like some other shows introduced (i.e. Arrow, Flash). I like the darker/grittier feel to the Daredevil series.

A couple of friends out west mentioned a 5 minute, no cut fight scene. Looking forward to it.

They did it right, without the "Peyton Place" elements, because it's not on CW ;)

A couple of friends out west mentioned a 5 minute, no cut fight scene. Looking forward to it.

They did it right, without the "Peyton Place" elements, because it's not on CW ;)

You'll know it when you see it. Yeah, this is 1000% not the CW.

Currently a few episodes into DareDevil and so far it's been very good.

Just finished up BLOODLINE off Netflix as well. Couldn't keep away from it with my wife and we went through it fairly quick.

tv shows i currently watch religiously is Flash and Arrow. everything else i just wait to stream or download.

edit:
some peopel are telling me to watch Daredevil but i don't want to get sucked into the hype. i'll start watching it when the all the hype goes down and i'll have a clear mind. i just wish they made a real Batman tv show just like this. gritty, dark and just bloody from what i've been told. i'm really upset that there's 2 Batman tv shows that actually don't have batman in it (arrow & gotham).

Last edited:
tv shows i currently watch religiously is Flash and Arrow. everything else i just wait to stream or download.

edit:
some peopel are telling me to watch Daredevil but i don't want to get sucked into the hype. i'll start watching it when the all the hype goes down and i'll have a clear mind. i just wish they made a real Batman tv show just like this. gritty, dark and just bloody from what i've been told. i'm really upset that there's 2 Batman tv shows that actually don't have batman in it (arrow & gotham).

If you even remotely like Flash and Arrow, watch Daredevil. It's not hype. The people have spoken. It's done really well.

If you even remotely like Flash and Arrow, watch Daredevil. It's not hype. The people have spoken. It's done really well.

I would say that if you took "Arrow" and removed the CW style "Peyton Place" elements, you would have "Daredevil."

i was also that guy that took breaking bad to get on netflix before i started watching it. and i haven't started walking dead or game of thrones. jsut too much hype around it.

i really like flash cause it's the closest thing to what his comics actually are and it's written by geoff johns(flash comic book writer). and i've invested so much time on arrow that i can't stop watching it.

i wanna watch daredavil, just maybe waiting a few more months when everyone stops talking about it.

If you guys like lots of sex and violence, Banshee and Strikeback are 2 shows to watch.

Louie got weird, even by its own standard. Enough with the gender reversal and self-flagellation.

This has probably been posted but I just finished season 2 of Spartacus. What a show man! Easily the best show I have ever seen! The sword play is just phenomenal, never seen that in Hollywood.

Violence, sex, nudity, galore

Anybody else watching Hell On Wheels? Just finished the last season on Netflix. Good show, very entertaining.

Binge watching has spoiled me. I hate having to wait from week to week. Or even wait for next season. Lol.

Watched Dare Devil. Sucked me in. I like it but, sometime the dialog scenes can drag on. We get it, character development, set up for future plots etc. fight scenes are great. Definitely not your typical network formula tv like Agents of Shield.

Watched season 1 of Scorpion. it started off ok but got stupid fast.
The thing about that is, the characters on the show seems to know everything & anything, which is far fetched. It's hard to have both physical intelligence & mental intelligence

The thing about that is, the characters on the show seems to know everything & anything, which is far fetched. It's hard to have both physical intelligence & mental intelligence

Their fact checking is bogus at best and some of the solutions seem to be doing things the hard way. The episode with the snake venom. It would have taken the writers 15 minutes to read how anti-venom is actually made and that it takes longer than a couple hours to make. I'm also not sure snake venom is poisonous (meaning it may not harm you when ingested vs injected).

Their fact checking is bogus at best and some of the solutions seem to be doing things the hard way. The episode with the snake venom. It would have taken the writers 15 minutes to read how anti-venom is actually made and that it takes longer than a couple hours to make. I'm also not sure snake venom is poisonous (meaning it may not harm you when ingested vs injected).
I just watched 1 episode & that was enough for me. Too much good shows out there to complain just 1 show

snake venom is still toxic when ingested vs injected but one is immediate into the blood stream and the other takes a circuitous route into your system and may take longer to take effect and depending on the venom may produce fatal dose by affecting other organs instead of muscular and neuro,
I took a desert survival course and they talked about this stuff, we have many poisonous snakes, and scorpions and tarantulas at the cottage (AZ)

snake venom is still toxic when ingested vs injected but one is immediate into the blood stream and the other takes a circuitous route into your system and may take longer to take effect and depending on the venom may produce fatal dose by affecting other organs instead of muscular and neuro,
I took a desert survival course and they talked about this stuff, we have many poisonous snakes, and scorpions and tarantulas at the cottage (AZ)

No you have venomous snakes, scorpions, and tarantulas as normal delivery is injection.

Back
Top Bottom