TV shows currently watching | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Got into person of interest this year, late to it so i'm catching up on the previous seasons. Very formulaic, they get a person of interest and have to figure out if they need to save them, stop them or save them by stopping them, still it's entertaining despite the fact that they "break" some limits of technology.

Also watching Once upon a time but am behind a season. from recent teasers it seems like every disney princess and villain is in it (ABC is owned by disney), so i figure it's a matter of time before pooh bear and mickey mouse shows up.

Agents of shield, saving hope, the flash were also being watched when I was at my parents but not so much now.

Archer, can't believe I never watched it before this week.
Oh man, I discovered archer during the Christmas brake last year and basically watched all 4 seasons in a few days, season 5 wasn't too good but season 6 is back to the regular awesomes

I freaking love that show

Hannibal.
Currently at episode 10, season 1.
Neat how they're fleshing out everything around Hannibal Lector but not making him the main character quite yet.

For something different, a British anthology series, Black Mirror. A Twilight Zone for this millennium involving tales of technology and it's effects on humans in the near future. Great storytelling.

Just watched the first episode of mad dogs..... All i can say is try not to read anything about it before watching

Just started house of cards season 3. Probably finish it today. Kinda feels like they are trying to copy breaking bad's Walter white with frank underwood.

Just started house of cards season 3. Probably finish it today. Kinda feels like they are trying to copy breaking bad's Walter white with frank underwood.

I can see some of the similarities with how power affects a person but, HoC still continues to be gripping and interesting. Stuff you'll never see on regular network tv. Looking forward to the next season.

Just watched the first four episodes of Game of Thrones Season 5 last night.

The Good: Shaping up to be an interesting season with good story development.

The Bad: I have to wait for a month or more before episode 5 officially airs. :mad:

Cheers!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daredevil on Netflix. It's worth the watch.

Just finishing up season 2 of Black Sails. Pretty well done.
Only thing that bugs the crap out of me are the sails on the ships - flopping about whilst still making great headway speed. Most people won't notice this but I've been a sailor more of my life...

Just finishing up season 2 of Black Sails. Pretty well done.
Only thing that bugs the crap out of me are the sails on the ships - flopping about whilst still making great headway speed. Most people won't notice this but I've been a sailor more of my life...

My wife recently discovered Black Sails - we just finished season 1 - season 2 this weekend.

Caught the first couple. Looks good. I really like the tone that they are taking.

They maintain it throughout the series. There are some really well shot fight sequences, long shots, multiple stunt guys, etc. One of the episodes pays homage to a scene from Oldboy (the original).

I think they nailed it in bringing it to TV. No sappy drama sub-plots like some other shows introduced (i.e. Arrow, Flash). I like the darker/grittier feel to the Daredevil series.

Back
Top Bottom