TV shows currently watching | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

I dont see the hype about breaking bad. I'm watching 4th season & the story is getting drawn on

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I think the pace is good for the show, BUT they should have had a full season this year to end it.... not break it up into two 8 episode seasons. So in that respect I somewhat agree, it should have ended this year.

Hell on Wheels sounded appealing, so i decided to look it up.
I was expecting Zombies on choppers from hell or something along the lines of MadMax vs the Bikers, instead i got cowboys, indians and slavedriving. :eek:
I watched the pilot and first episode, so now i'll have to watch the rest to find out what happens, damnit.. :mad:

Some others i like to watch on tv lately are, Gold Rush, Ice Road truckers, the Picker shows, basically, anything real life is decent.

Sons of anarchy
last man standing(im pretty sure thats the name with tim allan, its like tool time but with daughters)
canadas worst driver

I dont see the hype about breaking bad. I'm watching 4th season & the story is getting drawn on

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I take that back!
I just watched the last 4 episodes of Season 4 and holy God that was suspenseful. I just watched the last 2 episodes, I was hooked!
Good story telling right there

I take that back!
I just watched the last 4 episodes of Season 4 and holy God that was suspenseful. I just watched the last 2 episodes, I was hooked!

I knew all you needed was time lol

Just wait until the last episode of the season that just ended........ sets up the final season perfectly.

I knew all you needed was time lol

Just wait until the last episode of the season that just ended........ sets up the final season perfectly.

Shouldnt the story end there? The already have what they need, what else do they need to accomplish?

Sent from my phone using my paws

Shouldnt the story end there? The already have what they need, what else do they need to accomplish?

One thing you've seen Walt do again and again: become arrogant, angry and greedy. And there are a LOT of loose ends from what you just saw happen.

I've sadly been watching too many TLC shows..
Extreme Cheapskates
Hoarders
19 Kids and Counting.....
(hanging head in shame)....

One thing you've seen Walt do again and again: become arrogant, angry and greedy. And there are a LOT of loose ends from what you just saw happen.

Sounds good!
It was nice to watch 2 very sharp minds trying to take each other down. It was like a game of chess. Well done indeed. A true testament that shows are better than movies now

re-watching the Shield, gets kinda drawn out and stupid by season 5 but up until then its great.

The Wire was a GREAT show. Kinda slow in the beginning and you really have to force yourself to pay attention before you become hooked.

This season of Boardwalk is just not doing it for me.

SOA is oookay...

SOA is getting less and less interesting..... Season 1-3 was fantastic.

I tried the Wire and it lost me after the 3rd or 4th episode. I might have to try it again.

The Season 2 finale of Falling Skies was pretty cool, the show's writing is starting to pick up (if only the acting would do the same lol).

American Horror Story started off awesome, but now it's crossed the lines of acceptable perversion, like the first season did. It's just gross now.

+1 for The Wire.

I really enjoyed The Newsroom, can't wait for the next season. It's definitely one of my favourite shows, though it kind of tanked in the ratings in America so its future is shaky.

As far as what's currently running, I'm keeping up with Homeland, Dexter, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and The League

Supernatural
Gossip Girl
Smallville- re-watching the whole series
Dexter
Castle
How I met your mother
Big bang theory
Heartland

Arrow..... you will like it
Big Bang
Person Of Interest
Law n Order suv... ( really like the new cast)
Supernatural (one of the best shows out there)
the Mentalist (another one of the best shows out there)
Revolution
Falling Skies
Hell on Wheeles
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Continuum (surpisingly really good cnd production... got renewed for season2)
Dragon's Den
Hunted (hbo... cnd/british i believe... its coming along aright)

Last edited:
I might try Game of Thrones...... does it have orcs/elves/fairies/witches? If so, I won't. If it's legitimately medieval politics and warfare, then I will.

No elves, orcs, fairies that I've seen.
but they do make remarks about dragons.
Watch the first episode or 3. That'll give you an idea of what's ahead.

I might try Game of Thrones...... does it have orcs/elves/fairies/witches? If so, I won't. If it's legitimately medieval politics and warfare, then I will.

There's very little magic, elves, wizards, standard fantasy-cliches, etc. It's much more about bloody and violent medieval politics, scheming, sex, etc. It's freaking awesome!

I take that back!

Oh man, wait until you get to the final scene of the first half of season 5. If THAT doesn't drive anyone crazy having to wait and see what happens, then nothing will!

Best show on TV, hands down.

re-watching the Shield, gets kinda drawn out and stupid by season 5 but up until then its great.

The Wire was a GREAT show. Kinda slow in the beginning and you really have to force yourself to pay attention before you become hooked.

This season of Boardwalk is just not doing it for me.

SOA is oookay...

I loved the shield. Forest whitakers' role in s5 was AMAZING. Lem's departure (not his death) was one of my favourite scenes ever. I'll admit the later scenes did feel a bit rushed but I wouldn't have it ended any other way. Dark as hell

I love the wire just as much, well maybe a bit less because I didn't really like s2. S4, with the kids is amazing and it was pretty neat how it ended as well. It's really depressing how authentic the whole 'system' is portrayed in the show.

I'm not sure if you've seen the latest episode of boardwalk. for me, it keeps getting better. The villains are more evil, the stakes are higher, the girls are hotter and after last sunday sht just got real ! I haven't been this excited for a finale since watching rescue me.

Back
Top Bottom