TV shows currently watching | Page 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Westworld is pretty cool.

Enjoying Banshee too.

Channel Zero started this week and kooks promising.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

New season of Canada's worst driver started last night - absolute train wreck group of 'drivers'.

Westworld is awesome. What a cast.

I watched the 1973 movie last week to quench my thirst for more Westworld goodness. It's a bit less awesome. 70's standards for acting, writing and directing were, er, something else.

Funny, I'm watching Futureworld because of the series. I also learned there was a short lived tv series based on Westworld in the 80's.

New season of Canada's worst driver started last night - absolute train wreck group of 'drivers'.

They are a train wreck as always., but this group feels just a little too contrived… my spider sense is a little skeptical

They are a train wreck as always., but this group feels just a little too contrived… my spider sense is a little skeptical

Mine too, but looking at their facebook page where Krystal (100+ infractions on the way to the driving centre) is trying to defend herself, makes me think she's a legit whacko (and terrifying). "And reckless driving is a symptom of a mental health problem I have been diagnosed with and I am not sorry for that. I'm sorry for what I have done, but I'm changing and growing and I'm proud of that."

It is indeed. ;-)

Wish they would show can't pay?we will take it away from the UK also welfare cheats great shows

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

No walking dead discussion? Pretty graphic first episode of the new season. Lots of people complaining. I liked it...sets the scene for a potentially awesome new season.

No walking dead discussion? Pretty graphic first episode of the new season. Lots of people complaining. I liked it...sets the scene for a potentially awesome new season.

I gave up on it halfway through last season and had thought about doing so far earlier. There's only so much unrelenting negativity I can take in my "entertainment."

I gave up on it halfway through last season and had thought about doing so far earlier. There's only so much unrelenting negativity I can take in my "entertainment."
That's why I gave up on Criminal Minds years ago.

Back
Top Bottom