TV shows currently watching | Page 49 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Counterpart.

If you liked Fringe, you'll like this show. Stars JK Simmons.

thanks for the tip

was part way through binging Oz, again
and saw this....Simmons is a real talent

binged the first 2 episodes and it's excellent so far

In case anyone hasn't checked it out yet ... Ozark on Netflix. Reminded me of breaking bad a little.

It gets a lot better but it takes more than 4 shows. I didn’t like it at the start.

Yeah to takes about 2 seasons to get better
I get what people don't like about it and agree how did that stupid junkie kid survive, very annoying.

Sent from the moon!

Lost in space was pretty decent. And damn it Will Robinson, why do you keep screwing everything up!

Lost in space was pretty decent. And damn it Will Robinson, why do you keep screwing everything up!
Just started watching it. The cast needs some serious acting lessons. I'm on episode 3 and getting used to it. Visually stunning though.

At least Will isn't an annoying kid (so far), unlike Zack from The Strain.

Just started watching it. The cast needs some serious acting lessons. I'm on episode 3 and getting used to it. Visually stunning though.

Yeah you get over it. Focus on the story and the landscape and the cgi

Oh god yes Zach needed to just die in that show.
I met the actress who played the mom in real life, nice and bubbly but more petite then I thought.

Just finished Fargo on Netflix.Kirstin Duntz is great.

I'll have to check out Legion.Thanks.

Billy Bob Thornton steals the show in 1 but the villain in series 3 is my favourite overall.

Watch him in Goliath. Awesome.

Anybody watching Truck Night In America? Fairly low level stuff but the Thursday episode was excellent, featuring megabuild no-compromise rigs pushed hard on a particularly difficult and varied course. Watch the top two that dominate all the way to the end. Amazing builds and machines. Seeing that 3/4 ton regularly get air and be hammered hard was super super impressive; some huge hits. And lots of eye candy for Jeep lovers. The episode is called Grudge Match (but my TV provider is currently mislabeling it as Old vs New).
http://www.history.ca/truck-night-i...grudge-match/video.html?v=1188734019737#video

Really impressive and entertaining.

TNIA is a fantastic show. Albeit the hosts are a little annoying.

Love watching a show that pulls no punches and legit tries to destroy those rigs.

Extra points for the guys and girls on that show that go balls out and ruin their stuff.

...makes me realize my Jeep is woefully under-modded and would look much better on a 5" lift and 37's :)

I had a good eye; those two rigs on the episode I first mentioned here were really impressive. No TNIA episode since has come close to approaching them. Great episode.

On a related note, anyone interested into this type of extreme vehicle enthusiast stuff should check out Shifting Gears with Aaron Kaufman. Former GM guy now pushing the envelope of more enthusiast builds that are slower, extreme and extensive on his own new show. Their recent episode 2 of season 1, "King of the Hammers" is excellent. The previous episode on the build is great too, but this recent episode is about one of the most impressive off-road races in the world today. It combines extreme desert racing with extreme rock crawling into a concurrently timed extreme endurance event (165 miles in 14 hrs). Definitely check out King of the Hammers in youtube video searches. Great episode and amazing. Some serious 6 to 7 figure full custom built rigs for the extreme. And most still don't finish.

This show has great potential. It's just starting its first season.

Cheers

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom