TV shows currently watching | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Two reality tv shows about border guards in canada and Australia on BBC Canada right now that are addictive and eye opening. Not the stupid staged stuff but fly on the wall kind.

House of Cards has been pretty awesome.

Recently I went back an watched all three seasons of Adult Swim's NTSF:SD:SUV. Not a bad send-up of the many stupid acronym police procedurals.

Checked out Archer last night. Watched the first two episodes. It's actually kind of pretty awesome. It's an adult cartoon with 1960s vibe spies.

Chicago PD is pretty good.

The Blacklist keeps things fresh too.

The Good Wife is finding ways to keep things interesting. I know, I'm lame.

Waiting on new season of game of thrones. When does that start again?

April 6

First season of true detective just ended... Amazing show

Check out vice as well... A very unique perspective

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Stumbled across The Shield on Netflix. No way to spend time riding so, passing the time in other ways.

Not sure why I didn't watch it before? Pretty good show.

Dr who on disk and reruns of How I met your Mother on Netflix.

I am in season 2 episode 4 of the Wire - One of the best shows I have ever watched

Archer, can't believe I never watched it before this week.

Stumbled across The Shield on Netflix. No way to spend time riding so, passing the time in other ways.

Not sure why I didn't watch it before? Pretty good show.
A lot of those same writers went on to create and write episodes for Sons of Anarchy

A lot of those same writers went on to create and write episodes for Sons of Anarchy

It's kinda the reason I turned to it. Sons was a decent show. I know it had its share of critics.

I don't look to nit pic. Just sit back and take it in.

Check out Luther on netflix.

It's a BBC show stars idris elba from the wire. Great detective show.

Back
Top Bottom