TV shows currently watching | Page 32 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Chappell's Netflix's special is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The second is better than the first. They're both good.

The second is better than the first. They're both good.

Dang! Thanks. I just watched the first one. Watching the second one now!!!

Stranger Things is captivating. My youth and reminds me of old Stephen King/John Carpenter Movies.

Brilliant!!!

I finally watched season 1 last week and enjoyed it. Looking forward to next season. It's mostly the nostalgia that gets me as I'm sure it is with everyone

If you're interested in odd renovations, The Restoration Man is quite a series. Architect assisting in getting hundreds of years old churches, mills, windmills, water towers converted into 21st century living spaces.

Anyone watch The Blacklist: Redemption? Kinda a Mission Impossible vibe to it.
Started watching it by accident. (Was looking for Blacklist )
I like the plot so far, but I'm worried that they are going to put too many plot twists in and make it get stupid.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Borderland on Netflix is pretty good. It's Finnish (English subtitles) but really pretty good. It's Scandinavian Noire...a crime drama.

Same, always liked this movie. I grew up on original Miami Vice episodes and found the movie to do many things similar (like playing music during climactic events instead of just gunfire, explosion sounds, etc).

Just finished watching the first season of "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency." Very good. Quite twisted. Right up my alley. Season 2 should be coming out some time this year.

Better call Saul, new season starts tonight.

Watching the third season of Broadchurch right now, kinda meh.

Better call Saul, new season starts tonight.

Watching the third season of Broadchurch right now, kinda meh.

Beauty...Gus.the Los Pollos Hermanos guy stars in this season. One of the best characters from Breaking Bad.

The Motorbike Show on netflix.Great stuff.
MV5BMTQ3NDg1Mzk1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA4MzAxMzE@._V1_.jpg

I think I've mentioned before that I've been watching docs whenever I can on TV, and they are some of the best shows on TV. Just watched the newest 30 for 30, another acclaimed documentary series, and the "One and Not Done" episode. Fascinating. I had no idea about the subject matter at all, and not doubt it was contemporary, epic and dramatic. Highly recommended.

I think I've mentioned before that I've been watching docs whenever I can on TV, and they are some of the best shows on TV. Just watched the newest 30 for 30, another acclaimed documentary series, and the "One and Not Done" episode. Fascinating. I had no idea about the subject matter at all, and not doubt it was contemporary, epic and dramatic. Highly recommended.
The 30 for 30 series is some of the best stuff on tv.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Anyone watching Emerald City? Wizard of Oz rebooted. More adult/modern(?) and into the fantasy realm from the looks of it.

Back
Top Bottom