TV shows currently watching | Page 33 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Just finished binge-watching two seasons of "Sense8" on Netfix. Good stuff with an interesting premise. Imagine being able to call on the skills and abilities of a small group of very different people, from all around the world. Now imagine the possible issues of being in their heads at inopportune moments.

Friend turned me on to Sense8 and I'm halfway through 2nd season. Really good.

Tried to start Homeland but just can't get into it.

Now a days I am Watching - The Blacklist, Blindspot, Hawai Five-0. and MacGyver both the new and the original. All of these are good

...... Hawai Five-0. and MacGyver both the new and the original....

Not exactly new or original. But I watch em.

How about Naked and Afraid XL? Those ppl get into some serious stuff. Couple of busted knees, flesh eating bacteria... I've gone bush camping for a week and that was tough enough with all my gear and food and water....never mind for 40 days with out much.

@riceburner I think he meant he was watching the reboot series and the original series.
Been watching Mcguyver. Also Lucifer, but it is starting to take a predictable twist.
Binge watching Training Day right now. Really into it.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

The Motorbike Show on netflix.Great stuff.
MV5BMTQ3NDg1Mzk1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA4MzAxMzE@._V1_.jpg

Found some additional episodes beyond Netflix using Andriod box. Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished binge-watching two seasons of "Sense8" on Netfix. Good stuff with an interesting premise. Imagine being able to call on the skills and abilities of a small group of very different people, from all around the world. Now imagine the possible issues of being in their heads at inopportune moments.

Like an orgy between 2 gay men, 1 lesbian, 1 trans male to female, 1 straight man and 1 straight woman?????
Just finished the 1st season.

Last edited:
it was 6(Indian and Korean girl weren't in on it....yet) and the period was a typo, supposed to be a comma....will fix.

Had to double check. It was “episode sex.”...6. 4 sensates(Will, Wolfgang, Nomi and Lito) plus Hernando and Amanita were mixed in cause the sensates were in each others "minds" so showed up in the mix. Will and Wolfgang were solo cause they were hot about Riley and Kala. Sun, Capheus, Riley and Kala weren't in the "mood", so weren't involved.

Just watched the Christmas special....they love their orgies...9 together...lol

Last edited:
Ozark on Netflix. I'm sure some will draw a parallel to Breaking Bad but, it's got me hooked. Bateman is no Cranston but, it carves its own path and keeps things fresh.

Last edited:
Ozark on Netflix. I'm sure some will draw a parallel to Breaking Bad but, it's got me hooked. Bateman is no Cranston but, it's carves its own path and keeps things fresh.
Yeah, Malcolm in the Middle was awesome.

Game of Thrones is supposedly the most pirated TV show. HBO is really trying to crack down and tracking Torrents.

Game of Thrones is supposedly the most pirated TV show. HBO is really trying to crack down and tracking Torrents.
What they need to do is allow HBO GO to other countries and people will pay.

They also said they're going after pirating, then 24 hrs later they're hacked. All the scripts have been leaked already.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

What they need to do is allow HBO GO to other countries and people will pay.

They also said they're going after pirating, then 24 hrs later they're hacked. All the scripts have been leaked already.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

When a Rogers customer, I used HBO GO and worked nicely.

Now that I don't have Rogers, lost the service.

My android box was working as of Monday but my go to add on seems crapped the bed this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom