TV shows currently watching | Page 31 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

In my opinion the show is better than the movie. Jim Carey was quite good as Count Olaf but I think that NPH is better. Jim Carey's Olaf is Jim Carey as Olaf. NPH is just Olaf. They also trimmed the story for the movie, which they don't have to do in a serialized production.
Is the movie going to be a spoiler?

Amazon's The Man in the High Castle started off like a bad TV movie, especially in the acting department, but it gradually morphed into a really gripping show full of nuances. Toadally worth a watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot about that one too. Will have to catch up now.

Interesting that the Flag of the Greater Nazi Reich in America from The Man in the High Castle is almost the same as the one used in Sleepy Hollow for Malcolm Dreyfuss' flag. Just a couple of lines re-arranged.

Finished season 3 of Black Mirror. Great season. Episode 4 was by far my favourite.

"Iron Fist" - It's been a long time since I read the comics but it didn't strike me as being accurate to the ones I had read. Then again I think that they've rebooted the entire Marvel Universe something like three times since then. Doesn't matter, though, because it's good.

*EDIT* I checked a couple of reviews and some are very negative. Like 2/5 negative.

Last edited:
Stranger Things is captivating. My youth and reminds me of old Stephen King/John Carpenter Movies.

Brilliant!!!

Stranger Things is captivating. My youth and reminds me of old Stephen King/John Carpenter Movies.

Brilliant!!!

Can't wait for season 2!

just finished Arrested Development again....every time I watch it I pick up on new things

brilliant writing

Started watching Homeland. Almost done season 1 and it's pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom