TV shows currently watching | Page 44 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

will look into altered carbon,

anything in sci fi that resembles terra nova? I think i might have been the only person who liked that show

Terra Nova was alright. I remember them using back protectors as military armour...then again it's still being done to this day in movies.

There is a lot of good TV out there. Too much to waste on crap.

I'm just starting in on Happy! and am hooked. Really different, crazy, violent and coarse. Plus great actors. Great to see such a crazy show get made and find an audience (S2 is coming now). You probably won't want to watch this show with your kids.

Look for the magic carrots that make the reindeer fly, lol.

Great show...

you may like ‘Blood Drive’....grindhouse b film meets death race 2000....with a little bit of Russ Meyers vibe....fun stuff, did not get renewed though....sweet camaro.

blood-drive-594beba8145eb.jpg

The 100 is kinda-sorta like Terra Nova. After apocalypse, rather than post-to-pre apocalypse.

Wonder if they have new seasons? Last episode I saw was when they try to bunker down for the nuclear apocalypse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cobra Kai trailer looks interesting.

Watched "The Good Fight" series... surprised by it. Overall really well done.

The Good Place, so good it makes you wonder how it got made on a major channel instead of Netflix. Be sure not to read any spoilers.

The Frankstein Chronicals, netflix , set in 1820's england and starring Sean Bean, from his role as Ned Stark in GOT, to an interesting movie with robert denero called Ronin , he's one of the UK's more versatile actors.
Its creepy and interesting at the same time.

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee on Netflix.Nice little time waster.

The Frankstein Chronicals, netflix , set in 1820's england and starring Sean Bean, from his role as Ned Stark in GOT, to an interesting movie with robert denero called Ronin , he's one of the UK's more versatile actors.
Its creepy and interesting at the same time.

What colour is the boat house at Hereford?

So... you all talk about these shows..but man, i watched Helix and HOLY FAK

That story is full of cray cray

So... you all talk about these shows..but man, i watched Helix and HOLY FAK

That story is full of cray cray

great first season...then I guess they just gave up...too bad..hit a lot of the right notes, imho.

Helix-Frozen-monkeys.jpg

Back
Top Bottom