TV shows currently watching | Page 34 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

When a Rogers customer, I used HBO GO and worked nicely.

Now that I don't have Rogers, lost the service.

My android box was working as of Monday but my go to add on seems crapped the bed this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, if you could get the online service without the cable subscription that'd be the real deal. But it takes time to move away from traditional models.

HBO Nordic is an awesome example of how it should work.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Game of Thrones is supposedly the most pirated TV show. HBO is really trying to crack down and tracking Torrents.

At least HBO doesn't hire companies like Canipre trying to fear and copyright-troll you into paying a "settlement fee". This is a recent example of the Notice-of-Notice that Rogers forwards on behalf of HBO when they camp your torrent swarm and identify you:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Dear Rogers Cable and/or Rogers Cable Subscriber,

We are writing this message on behalf of HOME BOX OFFICE, INC. ("HBO"), with physical offices located at 1100 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036, United States (Attention: Director of Anti-Piracy).

We have information leading us to believe that the IP address <redacted> was used to download or share <redacted> without authorization (additional details are listed below). HBO owns the copyright to <redacted> and the unauthorized download or distribution constitutes copyright infringement. Downloading unauthorized or unknown content is also a security risk for computers, devices, and networks.

We encourage our fans to watch HBO programming legally in Canada by adding HBO Canada to their television subscription to watch current programs or by subscribing to Bell Media s CraveTV at www.cravetv.ca to watch all of the best programs from the HBO library.

As the owner of and/or subscriber using the IP address at the date and time below, HBO requests that you immediately take the proper steps to prevent further downloading or sharing of HBO content and additional infringement notices, including removing any programs used to access unauthorized content and securing the network.

We have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and we are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. This letter is not a complete statement of HBO's rights in connection with this matter, and nothing contained herein constitutes an express or implied wavier of any rights or remedies of HBO in connection with this matter, all of which are expressly reserved.

We appreciate your assistance and thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Your prompt response is requested. Any further enquiries can be directed to p2p@copyright.ip-echelon.com. Please include this message with your enquiry to ensure a quick response.

Respectfully,

Adrian Leatherland
CEO
IP-Echelon
Email: p2p@copyright.ip-echelon.com
Address: 7083 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028, United States

- ------------- Infringement Details ----------------------------------
Title: <redacted>
Timestamp: <redacted>
IP Address: <redacted>
Port: <redacted>
Type: BitTorrent
Torrent Hash: <redacted>
Filename: <redacted>
Filesize: <redacted>
- ---------------------------------------------------------------------

The pace of Ozark is very good. It unfolds well and provides back story when it's appropriate.

It's well written and shot. At least IMHO. Lol.

Sometimes predicable but, it's still enjoyable. And there is enough twists to keep viewers entertained.

I'm only 5 episodes in IIRC and I've enjoyed each of them thus far. I find a lot of shows slow down mid season but haven't experienced that with Ozark, yet.

The pace of Ozark is very good. It unfolds well and provides back story when it's appropriate.

It's well written and shot. At least IMHO. Lol.

Sometimes predicable but, it's still enjoyable. And there is enough twists to keep viewers entertained.

At least HBO doesn't hire companies like Canipre trying to fear and copyright-troll you into paying a "settlement fee". This is a recent example of the Notice-of-Notice that Rogers forwards on behalf of HBO when they camp your torrent swarm and identify you:

Same one TeckSavvy sends....since they use Roger's lines.

Been watching Grey's Anatomy. First few seasons are good, but I've found out that the woman in charge has been killing off anyone who makes her personal **** list, so I think I'm done.

Been watching Grey's Anatomy. First few seasons are good, but I've found out that the woman in charge has been killing off anyone who makes her personal **** list, so I think I'm done.

Are you talking about Shonda Rhimes? She also created another show called, "How to get away with murder". Pretty good and suspenseful, a whole lot of people dying off in this show ;) but not for the reason above.

Are you talking about Shonda Rhimes? She also created another show called, "How to get away with murder". Pretty good and suspenseful, a whole lot of people dying off in this show ;) but not for the reason above.

Yes, I'm somewhere in season 3 or 4, and the cast is really starting to gel.

I sneaked a peak at the current cast, and no longer recognize anyone, except the title character, her old boss, and someone who I had thought would be gone by now.

She seems to either have a hard time holding onto good talent, or gets into disputes with them, and then whacks them off of the show.

Yes, I'm somewhere in season 3 or 4, and the cast is really starting to gel.

I sneaked a peak at the current cast, and no longer recognize anyone, except the title character, her old boss, and someone who I had thought would be gone by now.

She seems to either have a hard time holding onto good talent, or gets into disputes with them, and then whacks them off of the show.

That's not uncommon for any show really? usually disagreements or wage disputes or just the fact they found something different to be in - not really a reason to stop watching the show - sometimes very common to kill off main characters (Game of Thrones is a big one for this) there are a few others that don't come to mind at the moment.

Planet ocean

Nice. Took 2 things away from that.
1. We're screwing ourselves...or more specifically our species future and the planet
2. If China shut it's doors, the world is stuck with a lot of raw materials....for a long while. i.e. the amount of manufacturing done there.

Planet ocean. A great documentary that simply explains the earth, life and human history around the ocean, as well as human impacts and environmental effects. Beautifully shot and very sobering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH1s9GCqPKo

If more people could see the massive trash island floating around the Great Southern Gyre, maybe fewer people would cavalierly toss their trash over their shoulders like Friar Tuck tosses chicken bones.

Ozark on Netflix. I'm sure some will draw a parallel to Breaking Bad but, it's got me hooked. Bateman is no Cranston but, it carves its own path and keeps things fresh.

Binge-watched it in 3 nights. Bateman is awesome as the stoic money washer. Great character.

Binge-watched it in 3 nights. Bateman is awesome as the stoic money washer. Great character.
Another vote for Ozark. Bateman nailed the character well.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

He's always played the middle of the road, likeable, fella.

This role is darker AND more depth. Nice to see directing credits too.

Didn't expect much and came out very impressed. Highly recommend.

Nice. Took 2 things away from that.
1. We're screwing ourselves...or more specifically our species future and the planet
2. If China shut it's doors, the world is stuck with a lot of raw materials....for a long while. i.e. the amount of manufacturing done there.

If more people could see the massive trash island floating around the Great Southern Gyre, maybe fewer people would cavalierly toss their trash over their shoulders like Friar Tuck tosses chicken bones.

Nice to see people here having watched it. Lots to take away. Fascinating to see that it takes a drop of water 1000 years to traverse the ocean current circulation system. The scale of so many environmental processes isn't helping humankind acknowledge its impacts.

I'm obsessed with "Power" created by 50 cent.

Black Mirror, first episode was the worst of all the 3 seasons. Has a twilight zone feel to it, i liked it a lot.

3 episodes into Ozark, kinda meh so far. I'll finish the rest tonight probably.

Back
Top Bottom