TV shows currently watching | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Anyone watched Future Man?

Weird, wacky fun. .

Adding to my watch list, thx.

Finally caught up on my Fear of the Walking Dead. Not a great series overall, but finally starting to get a little better.
Sense8 was pretty decent, whoever recommended that one. Liked how season 2 finished.

I guess I know what I'll be doing for the next 12 hours...

punisher.jpg

A major character on The Blacklist was killed off.
I think I have a guess, but Will have to go watch it now.
Oh, and what Baggsy said

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

It was who I guessed.

Watching The Brave too. Didn't think I'd like it, but it's alright. Better than Seal Team.

Punisher is awesome! Some episodes are a little dragged out or slow but, overall it's done very well. Some departures from the graphic novels are done well for the show.

And true to Netflix and Marvel, it's pretty intense and graphic. Brutal and awesome at the same time.

"Runaways" looked interesting. I'm not familiar with the comic it's drawn from but teenagers discovering that their parents are evil and discovering that they have powers, themselves, is an interesting premise.

I guess I know what I'll be doing for the next 12 hours...

punisher.jpg

***** is that out, perfect I am in lull at the moment.

Was checking out Futureman. Meh the pilot was a little cheesy, not in a good way. Mine have to give it another episode before I decide to keep going. Plus it's that guy from Hunger games and he just comes off as a knob.

Punisher is awesome! Some episodes are a little dragged out or slow but, overall it's done very well. Some departures from the graphic novels are done well for the show.

And true to Netflix and Marvel, it's pretty intense and graphic. Brutal and awesome at the same time.
Punisher is legit. One of the better Marvel shows.

"Runaways" looked interesting. I'm not familiar with the comic it's drawn from but teenagers discovering that their parents are evil and discovering that they have powers, themselves, is an interesting premise.
yeah...bout that first 3 episodes are a meh/10 for me

It was who I guessed.

Watching The Brave too. Didn't think I'd like it, but it's alright. Better than Seal Team.
Yeah. Me too.
I guess that answers the question of whether or not the spin off will return.

Yeah I like the Brave better too. But my wife is smitten with the lead in Seal so she's got it on repeat.
sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Godless on Netflix. Interesting characters, good story telling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frontier seems interesting and Godless.

If you all like south or country flare Justified is pretty good. Another older series but good is Boardwalk Empire

Back
Top Bottom