Bickle Racing Glove Special - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bickle Racing Glove Special

Re: Bickle Racing Glove Special

We're in Courtice,, just east side of Oshawa,,let me know if you can make it out and we'll set something up.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Bickle Racing View Post
    We're in Courtice,, just east side of Oshawa,,let me know if you can make it out and we'll set something up.

John
    Any chance you'll be at any SOAR events?
    For all your Paint, Repair and Plastic Welding - Cheekeebandito http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/member.php?u=182

We will be at all SOAR events,,,in 2013

Just an update,, I have blue ordered and some women's sizes and more of other sizes. Just waiting on delivery.
    If anybody is counting on getting a set at the SOAR or RACE rounds let me know and we'll tag a set.
    Season is coming fast!

John, i may take another set from you.

Are you still stocking Forcefield back protectors?

I need a xl blue and a very very small blue

Quote Originally Posted by Jayv View Post
    John, i may take another set from you.

Are you still stocking Forcefield back protectors?
    I have one medium size L2 in stock. After that the "fat lady has sung" Not sure what there marketing strategy is but it doesn't involve me. Great product,,honestly the best. It wins all the tests at Cambridge University in England,,,but weird hard to deal with company. I'll tag it for you if you want. And will have more gloves if I don"t have your size now.,,let me know

Quote Originally Posted by zeniceguy View Post
    I need a xl blue and a very very small blue
    XL will be no problem,,, the very,very small might be. We can size it with the smaller sizes I have comng or if you know a size I can order around it.

Tentatively expecting the Blue/White and other sizes in this week. Also we have some ladies sizes coming.
    Keep you posted

John

John...I will test out a set of you womens ones if you wish...I bought another set of the Alpinestar GP pros and these ones KILL my hands....my old pair I had no problems with (2005) my newest pair of same gloves(2011) ARE CRAP...the leather binds and rolls over when im on the throttle...the are a perfect fit although the blister I get on my throttle hand KILLS ME within maybe 2 sessions(15 mins sessions). Last summer I was constantly working my blisters with vaseline to try and tone them down a little...im so mad about these gloves as they were so perfect for me years ago.

Anyhow...sorry I went off a little....I would like to test out a pair of these ...will hook up with you at one of the track days or I will swing by.

I also have to mention to whom was posting about whether the gloves would be too hot....question for you?...do you not wear a jacket cause its too hot too? you have one chance!!! .... I myself am FULLY protected head to toe with the best, regardless of heat!!!!

Hopefully they arrive this week. As soon as I have them we can try them. The women's sizes will be new so lets try them ASAP and that way I can
    order bigger or smaller if need be.
    It's coming fast people!!! Been a long winter!

are you going to be at the spring show this weekend. I would like to try these out if possible before I order or If I can pick up at the show. Let me know
    thanks

Sorry, we won't be at the spring show.

we have lots of mediums,large,XL and XXL of the white and black in stock.
    We have XL in blue black.
    The ladies sizes will be in later this week.

I will likely grab a set of these at the SOAR practice weekend John, most likely an XL for sizing.
    For all your Paint, Repair and Plastic Welding - Cheekeebandito http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/member.php?u=182

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth1 View Post
    I will likely grab a set of these at the SOAR practice weekend John, most likely an XL for sizing.
    I'll put a set a side and have them there. I'll be there on the Friday,,, Thanks!
    Last edited by Bickle Racing; 04-08-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss b'havin View Post
    John...I will test out a set of you womens ones if you wish...I bought another set of the Alpinestar GP pros and these ones KILL my hands....my old pair I had no problems with (2005) my newest pair of same gloves(2011) ARE CRAP...the leather binds and rolls over when im on the throttle...the are a perfect fit although the blister I get on my throttle hand KILLS ME within maybe 2 sessions(15 mins sessions). Last summer I was constantly working my blisters with vaseline to try and tone them down a little...im so mad about these gloves as they were so perfect for me years ago.

Anyhow...sorry I went off a little....I would like to test out a pair of these ...will hook up with you at one of the track days or I will swing by.

I also have to mention to whom was posting about whether the gloves would be too hot....question for you?...do you not wear a jacket cause its too hot too? you have one chance!!! .... I myself am FULLY protected head to toe with the best, regardless of heat!!!!

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-Racing-gloves
    kim kardashian is just a vagina...and an ***, and some titties...her soul is in her ****

Hey thanks Fiery,, we had a set crash at Calabogie at about 100+KPH, coming out of one into two,,so pretty quick.
    I was obvioulsy concerned but was surprised at how well they came out of it.
    We are using cow hide,,pretty much old school. Most companies today use kangaroo,goat or lamb hide as it is thinner and gives you the feel.
    But they don't crash well. Knowing most guys run their gloves well past the "Due Date" the cow tends to give you more life to suit the extended
    demand. So we won't suit everyone, but are trying to work with the people on a budget and keep them safe.