What rifle should I buy? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What rifle should I buy?

What do you guys think of the CZ 858?

I think it has what I am looking for in a reliable semi-automatic that uses cheap ammo, and I would consider getting this now in case our next gov't is liberal or ndp and they decide to ban a lot more guns based on looks.

Thats a good rifle. Only thing it needs is the muzzle break upgraded and maybe a trigger mod down the road if you find it too sloppy. Lots of aftermarket support and bricks of ammo around.

what would you guys recommend for a cheap 12 ga.? to be used for home/cottage defense and maybe to shoot some cans with back in the bush.

what would you guys recommend for a cheap 12 ga.? to be used for home/cottage defense and maybe to shoot some cans with back in the bush.

Don't forget the 870. Great way to get into trap shooting (on my to-do list next year or the one after). Whatever you buy, don't look at just the purchase price.. It's the ammo that gets you

HE SAID CHEAP!!!!!!!!

lol

Most 870's are cheaper than my only handgun, which shoots .22LR and is half the price of a quality full caliber handgun, so unless you go for Benelli or something, they're all cheap :p

That company kellen linked to sells a bug-out shotgun kit: http://ca.wholesalesports.com/store...just-in-case-500-pump-shotgun/prod232868.html

I want one.

Maybe I shouldn't get my PAL/RPAL -- I foresee my savings taking a big hit in the near future.

Get with the times.. Carbines are all the rage now and for a good reason :cool: As long as you can aim it, it'll outperform any other firearm when it comes to accuracy, precision, range and penetration by a wide margin. Also, we can't have the Saiga-12 here because that shotgun is "an ak-variant" and prohibited the same way those air rifles were :(

Most 870's are cheaper than my only handgun, which shoots .22LR and is half the price of a quality full caliber handgun, so unless you go for Benelli or something, they're all cheap :p(

Oh I know. I thought I was scraping the bottom of the barrel when I said Mossy 500 but

THIS IS GTAM!

So it has to cost .12 cents, use spent shells that eject new ones and come with a blowjob to be recommended here. :rolleyes:

I paid $550 or thereabouts for my 870 express supermag, new. That isn't expensive, comparatively

As stated by others you don't have to be a member of a club to get your rPAL, BUT you need to be a member of a officially recognized club to get a club level LATT (Long Term Authorization to Transport) for any restricted firearms.

i picked up a Rem 870 Express for about $400, but that was awhile ago.

i picked up a Rem 870 Express for about $400, but that was awhile ago.

I bought one two years ago off CGN for the same. I wouldn't get anything short of a KSG to replace it.

Sorry I missed your last question....... Tavor $2750 from Epps.

R-870.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, that Kriss is pretty cool looking.

Back
Top Bottom