Black Cat pub racing series | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Cat pub racing series

joe carlos

I'm thinking of putting together a super sport series for people with 600 and 750 that would run along side the Black Cat King of the street bike series. Basically it would be heads up racing on stock length wheelbase bikes. If your interested in racing in this series please let me know

I would definitely be interested in this. Actually I know a few people who were talking about this. I think the key with this class would be to keep them as close to stock as possible basically no more then exhaust and tuning when it comes to performance add ons. Doing so would leave it open to a huge number of riders and would be based more on rider skill more so then deep pockets and time.

Rules we thought may be:

1. Stock Wheel base
  2. DOT Tire
  3. No Spray or Boost
  4. Mechanical shifting only

I would definitely be interested in this. Actually I know a few people who were talking about this. I think the key with this class would be to keep them as close to stock as possible basically no more then exhaust and tuning when it comes to performance add ons. Doing so would leave it open to a huge number of riders and would be based more on rider skill more so then deep pockets and time.

Rules we thought may be:

1. Stock Wheel base
  2. DOT Tire
  3. No Spray or Boost
  4. Mechanical shifting only

im in!

I would be interested, how about a 1000-1200cc class ?
or maybe a weight break, my big pick weights a ton and runs close to a 600 cc

This is probably one of the best ideas yet, and I know because we have all been pondering why it hasn't been done already. This class would promote rider ability more than bike, and its relatively inexpensive compared to other classes. With regards to rules/ limitations, I would say; stock wheelbase, lowered with straps, d.o.t. tire, all bolt ons, and the bike would have to be road worthy. I can chaulk down three guys that would serious about it, and cash prize is a bonus. Where do we sign up?

I would be down for this depending on the class rules.

-What suspension mods would be allowed?
Drag shocks
How low can it be
Straps
Lowering links

-Engine mods?

-Bike should have to be registered and plated, and be in full street trim with working headlights, tail lights, signals, and mirrors.

In, dependant on what class my VFR is put in.

Hi Joe
Have you put any thought to having a crazy 8's class?

Back
Top Bottom