What Drag Shock is Everyone Using? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Drag Shock is Everyone Using?

Boosted_H22A

Hello everyone,

I was just curious as to what some of you are using for a drag shock and any opinions you might have of some of them on the market. I have a 2011 ZX-10R that will be used for street and strip use this next summer and I plan on purchasing a drag shock. So far I have been looking into the Brocks Performance Drag EZ and the JRI Drag Shock. There are some good reviews out there, but no real direct comparisons.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

^LOL, thanks for your input Canadian John. I did some more research and apparently Brocks Performance teamed up with JRI to make the Drag EZ drag shock.

John's right on this one, I was just teasing him, if you've ever seen him make a pass, it makes sense. I run a jri, and it was setup great right out of the box. Didn't finally needs a little tweaking now. You can't touch the price or support. The big downside of Brock is that he doesn't develop his own product. Because of this, he can't support it the same way if you need help with setup.

^Thanks. Ya I know Brock didn't develop the product, but I heard he does have great customer service.

Where did you get your JRI drag shock from? Zex Racing appears to be the closest dealer.

^Sounds good. Thanks again for your help.

Back
Top Bottom