Anyone interested in doing Jennings GP in Feb??? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone interested in doing Jennings GP in Feb???

I believe that the driver meeting in the morning of each track day should include the following:

"We are all brothers and sisters out there on track. Look out for each other and lets ride as safe and respectful as possible. There are no trackday winners - but there may be huge trackday losers"

I believe that the driver meeting in the morning of each track day should include the following:

"We are all brothers and sisters out there on track. Look out for each other and lets ride as safe and respectful as possible. There are no trackday winners - but there may be huge trackday losers"

That gets said every morning meeting by GWB at TMP and pro 6. There are no trophies to be won. If you want to just have fun go to a trackday. If you want to be the fastest out there and make close passes then I think you need to be out with the club racers. Mixing the 2 mostly doesn't work.

They do say exactly that during the morning meetings. Some people just out there and ignore it ... wannabe Rossi's

why would someone pass at 2???? if its the turn i think it is, its the start of the back straight taken at full throttle, wtf?

If you're following someone and get a better drive out of 1....the temptation is strong.

Every time I've been tempted I always think of the mangled hand that Infernobuster refers to. And the cost of a helicopter ride in the US.

I And the cost of a helicopter ride in the US.

Friend crashed on the Cherohala last summer - helicopter, and about 24 hours in the hospital came to $42K US inc. X-rays and tests etc.

Back
Top Bottom