Anyone interested in doing Jennings GP in Feb??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone interested in doing Jennings GP in Feb???

infernobuster

Site Supporter
Just looking for numbers right now ..

Looking to do 3 days down at Jennings GP in Florida in Feb 2013.

Done this trip the last few years, and have taken up to 7 bikes with me.

Before i get hit with "how much" etc, plan on around $1200-$1400 for everything in.

Send me questions via PM.

I'd love to do this again, last year was a blast (even though the weather didn't fully co-operate)... When do you need to know by?

Just looking at numbers now.

Its still early, but gives people a chance to plan and save.

That way there will be no last minute drop outs.

There will be two of us, btw. But we'd come along in our own RV and trailer since our dogs would be coming with us. Just an FYI for you, Inferno.

Myself and a friend are heading down end of feb so hopefully we will see you all down there. we saw a $300 for 3 track day deal with free camping

Last edited:
I have a funny feeling you're not going to have any trouble filling your trailer. Jennings was a blast.

if you end up with a spot open i have no problem committing to coming out in feb, plus then you have someone to drive the treacherous midnight shift through the hills lol. Pretty sure you'll have er all filled up though.

Well see what happens.

Currently the top 3 guys on the list all backed out, so i will go onto the next ones interested. I will wait till after Xmas to start firming stuff up.

I'm totally interested. I may be down in Georgia for a vacation during that time and could meet up. Need to know the dates etc. you are planning for so can make preps.

Ill be firming up details after Xmas .. and contacting those who showed interest in order.

Post up if interested ..

im sure my previous post let you know that i was, but just in case :) i'd love to go down, if theres a spot i just have to confirm it with my work.

Back
Top Bottom