Daily Planet segment on Stunt Riding | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daily Planet segment on Stunt Riding

Snotrocket

Site Supporter
Tonight at 7pm on discovery there is apparently a segment on canadian stunt riders. What crew is it featuring?

Tonight at 7pm on discovery there is apparently a segment on canadian stunt riders. What crew is it featuring?

I saw some commercials but was dissapointed they didn't promote or mention the crews names. I have no idea but if I had to guess I'd think its some of the guys from out west that are killing it

first 2 links still don't work

ziya tong is hot

ziya_daily_planet.jpg

Most likely Mikey B,Matt Bush,Aaron Meruyn,Matty Agustine, andTony Ramos from VanCity Stunters, one of the best in the game, same level as Guru, Nick Apex, Ernie Vigil, Rafal etc, but same story, no real exposure in Canada.

Most likely Mikey B,Matt Bush,Aaron Meruyn,Matty Agustine, andTony Ramos from VanCity Stunters, one of the best in the game, same level as Guru, Nick Apex, Ernie Vigil, Rafal etc, but same story, no real exposure in Canada.

Not from what I saw watching the show, there was only 2 riders and they weren't even close to those guys level from the riding that was displayed on the show. They were called West Coast Freestyle

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom