Anyone have dealings with EasyAuctionJapan? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone have dealings with EasyAuctionJapan?

gamma1

Just won the bidding on a few small items and was wondering if anyone here has bought anything from EasyAuctionJapan? The items are now on transit to the main warehouse and then will be shipped to me. I guess my question is what should I expect in terms of fees and shipping will it be outrageous or are they reasonable?

This was just an experiment to see if it would be worth ordering parts from Japan.

Just won the bidding on a few small items and was wondering if anyone here has bought anything from EasyAuctionJapan? The items are now on transit to the main warehouse and then will be shipped to me. I guess my question is what should I expect in terms of fees and shipping will it be outrageous or are they reasonable?

This was just an experiment to see if it would be worth ordering parts from Japan.

No idea, but isn't that something you should have asked before buying from Japan?

I've had some stuff come from Thailand recently....no issue and no duties charged. It's not Japan but its close so you may get away with it. I hear if they ship DHL then you can have large fees, but with other shippers there's nothing...go figure.

what did you buy?

I bought a rear fender for a RG500 which is near impossible to get and a kickstand for a bike I'm working on. Rear fender was 1200 yen and the kickstand was 1000 yen so altogether 2200 yen which comes to about $27. Now I get to find out what shipping will be this week sometime.

subscribing as I'm curious how everything goes. I've got a bit of a rare bike in a restore process and a quick glance at the site shows lots of items available. Good luck.

I have purchased many items from EasyAuction. It is good and had no problems. I have bought bike parts over $500.00 etc. If you need your items quick like next week you have that option but if not it will take about a month to receive them. I really have never had anyone else else bid on the items I wanted. After the shipping to the main distribution warehouse, bank fees, packing, shipping I still on a aerate get my part for 1/2 the cost of eBay which I never really bother with anymore. Great kept secret.

Yes quite good

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom