bars | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

bars

I think those might be a better option for me. Was looking at my CBR bars and it looks like if I flip it the bars would be lower.....guess I'll see over the winter.

I think those might be a better option for me. Was looking at my CBR bars and it looks like if I flip it the bars would be lower.....guess I'll see over the winter.

Yes the stock CBR clipons do not work as well as others, because they have a rise. So flipping makes them lower unless you put them on top of the triple

Just checked mines. There's a notch on the clip-on that fits into the triple. I can't rotate it or move it around. Will examine it closer when it's winter

Just checked mines. There's a notch on the clip-on that fits into the triple. I can't rotate it or move it around. Will examine it closer when it's winter

GSXR's I simply cut the notch off, or when flipper the notch doesnt matter as its on the bottom then

GSXR's I simply cut the notch off, or when flipper the notch doesnt matter as its on the bottom then

Does the bar move during hard braking?
I don't see how the bar will be higher if I flip it. The highest portion is already elevated at OEM. If I flip it, it will get lower

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Does the bar move during hard braking?
I don't see how the bar will be higher if I flip it. The highest portion is already elevated at OEM. If I flip it, it will get lower

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Your bars are like the Honda bars just not as bad, they have a little rise.......It will not work as good as some other bars that have no rise, but still better then stock because of the fact your swapping the angle from downward to upward...So even if you loose a little height at the fork, the overall height still increases because your bars are now almost straight not angled down anymore...

Also your clipons are spaced out a little from the bottom of the triple because of those tabs, when your not using them you can push them right up against the bottom of the triple and gain just a little more height out of that

If you really want good results change the clipns, your bike is 50mm I believe...So are alot of other bikes, like my Kawis...You can use Kawi bars or any 50mm clipon stock or aftermarket

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom