Parking at Exhibition Place | GTAMotorcycle.com

Parking at Exhibition Place

nope there isn't.

However, I'll give you an insider tip to use at your own discretion (I work there every so often)

If you go along the Manitoba drive driving westbound (from strachan avenue), the first parking lot on your right side has a big parking lot (under the gardiner) that never gets tickets. I parked my bike in that lot over 30 times and have never gotten a ticket ever...

Again though, technically you should have a pass to park there. I have been told that they never check though (aka some higher up employees don't have passes and park there everyday...)

You'll have to pass the streetcar tracks in order to enter the lot.

Other then that you can park somewhere on the manitoba road but you could easily get a ticket/towed...

I worked at the Ex for 2 years ago and would also recommend parking under the bridge. I park a little further up, not in designated lots so no chance of getting a ticket ever. It's free and out of the way. All the spaces right up to where the Park 'n Rec yard are should be good.

I worked at the Ex for 2 years ago and would also recommend parking under the bridge. I park a little further up, not in designated lots so no chance of getting a ticket ever. It's free and out of the way. All the spaces right up to where the Park 'n Rec yard are should be good.

Is this still valid? If not, are there other suggestions for parking around The Exhibition Place (specifically Beanfield).

Thx!
Aqueeb

I recommend parking on Atlantic Ave. You can look up 1 Atlantic Ave and it's just south of King St. It's Green P street parking and all you have to do is walk in the tunnel underneath the GO station and you're there.

Ok, I've done a quick search but didn't find anything. Can anyone tell me if there is motorcycle specific parking at exhibition place? Thks.

There isn't motorcycle specific parking at Exhibition Place. You can check with an attendant in one of the parking lots in front of Exhibition Place if you can park there for free as long as you're not in the way? I've parked for free this way but that was 20 years ago.

If you do get ticketed for illegal parking, don't pay it off immediately. You can dispute it and at the very least, get the fine reduced or even cancelled by claiming financial hardship. The city doesn't want courts clogged up with people fighting parking tickets.

There is no free parking at Exhibition Place.
The city passed a special bylaw over 20 years ago making it so.
It requires enforcement however. Toronto Parking Enforcement only patrols when the CNE requests enforcement.
So if you are the only vehicle parked illegally, you will probably get away with it.
If there's an event on and there are 50 illegally parked vehicles, probably not.

Last edited:
bringing this one up again to see the best place to park around enercare/exhibition for the home show as im planning to ride there tomorrow with the wife. used to park on the north side of the QEW off atlantic and just cross under the GO but im sure that entire area is different now... looking for updates/tips. thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom