dreamcatchers | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

dreamcatchers

If it was headed for 6nations, or the smaller rez near Hagersville there are so many acres and roads in and out they have little chance of apprehending them. Its a very popular spot for auto recycling.

Dreamcatcher isnt enough, you'll need a warrior flag in the front window of the house and a couple other cars that don't run on the lawn.

If it was headed for 6nations, or the smaller rez near Hagersville there are so many acres and roads in and out they have little chance of apprehending them. Its a very popular spot for auto recycling.

Dreamcatcher isnt enough, you'll need a warrior flag in the front window of the house and a couple other cars that don't run on the lawn.

Yeah as of tonight they haven't recovered it. Bel Air said they have to investigate for minumum 14 days before they do anything too, nice. 30/day up to $900 for a rental so there goes half of it right there. and what can I get for $30 a day, maybe an e-bike

Sorry to hear, that sucks hard.

A lot of the stuff that goes to the rez is stolen to order, the people involved will usually even get the right color for body panels. They have a pretty efficient network looking out for target vehicles, parts go away and the balance gets burnt out. The wreck is eventually found.

Insurance is great , providing you never have to file a claim............

It must be nice knowing that you could steal pretty much anything and all you need to do is cross some invisible boundary before getting caught then you're home free.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

It must be nice knowing that you could steal pretty much anything and all you need to do is cross some invisible boundary before getting caught then you're home free.

Its not really that simple, they have a police that believe it or not try and do a good job. Where I gets stupid is the OPP looks after most of the real estate surrounding the rez and the RCMP actually has juristiction. But the RCMP are based in Milton and the OPP have a long history of not getting along well with the redcoats where natives are involved. By the time they get all the required co-operations in place the truck is stripped and cooking in a field.

I wonder who they learned that from:lmao:

If you get a new truck, will they return?
Did your truck have chip in the key? If so, how did they steal it so quickly?

two years later? Wonder which poor dude is loosing his truck as the replacement, oh , right about now...........

two years later? Wonder which poor dude is loosing his truck as the replacement, oh , right about now...........

Nah it was like a month after it was stolen. Just happened to see this thread searching for something else

Yeah as of tonight they haven't recovered it. Bel Air said they have to investigate for minumum 14 days before they do anything too, nice. 30/day up to $900 for a rental so there goes half of it right there. and what can I get for $30 a day, maybe an e-bike

When I had Bel Air and my 2001 Jetta got written off they gave me a BMW for like 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom