Fall colors in Algonquin Park | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fall colors in Algonquin Park

boooya

Site Supporter
Ride is on, weather has somewhat cleared up. Remember we depart at 10am sharp from the meet spot so show up before 10 to gas up and get aquatinted...

Will be hosting my annual Algonquin fall colors ride. Algonquin is at 50-59% color change at the moment.

Setting official Date of Sunday September 30th, colors should be at there peak or just past peak by then.

Meet Spot
400/Innisfil Beach Rd. There is a Tim Hortons and a Shell Station at the meet spot.
The ride departs at 10am Sharp.......

This will be a leisurely ride up 35 and across Algonquin Park, with some little surprise stops at beautiful locations. P.S. BRING $5 IN CHANGE
Will be stopping for grub in Whitney at the east end of the park (The Mad Musher) at around 2pm,ish so pack snacks if you can't make it till then to eat.
There will be lots of stops for pictures.
Noob friendly, 2up friendly, all bikes welcome.
There will be no stunting, high speed runs, passing or any other kind of stupidity that will comprimise the group.
Pace will be 15+ tops.
Will be a full days ride, toronto folks ride will be done before dark.
Please make sure your bikes are up to the challenge and in safe running condition, this is a 500k+ ride and usually get 30+ bikes.

So bring the wife, the kid, your camera or just yourself and enjoy a beautiful ride up north.

Update:::
sy4ave3e.jpg

Last edited:
This sounds nice. Im hopefully off too

I'd be down to go.

I was going to go by myself in the first weekend of October, but now that I found this thread I would be interested in this group ride.
I may bring couple of friends with me, depending on the date

Sounds good. Any ideas on a route or starting point yet?

I'm in with 3 other guys. Will hook up with u guys 35 Lindsay area!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Was just wondering if you were going to do this ride this year. Had a great time last year - count me in:)

Will be up for this.

Sent from my phone using my paws

In, depending on which weekend

Back
Top Bottom