Kawi Wednesdays!!! - Page 57

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,121 to 1,131 of 1131

Thread: Kawi Wednesdays!!!

Re: Kawi Wednesdays!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonah View Post
    I don't know where you are but there's 8 of us here.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I drove by for a bit, but i was in my car..... wanted to check it out on my way home. What part of the parking lot were you in? Sooooooo many bikes it was crazyyyy. Definitly going to bring my bike next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ru_skee View Post
    I drove by for a bit, but i was in my car..... wanted to check it out on my way home. What part of the parking lot were you in? Sooooooo many bikes it was crazyyyy. Definitly going to bring my bike next time.
    We were at the Second Cup. We left for a quick ride before heading to KC. Sorry we missed you. You should have just dropped by and said hello.
    Live to ride.
    83 Suzuki Katana 650 (SOLD)
    96 Kawasaki Ninja 500

not familiar wth the area.... please let me know where you guys will be meeting up I drove by the TIm hortons but could not distinguish this group form the masive other groups.... Maybe next time.

do you guys always meet by the second cup?

Im not sure what kc is?

Major intersection?

sorry didn't make it out last night , thought i was going to be free then wife called LOL

"Rides are simple, we all leave together we all go home together."

Quote Originally Posted by abkdt41 View Post
    Im not sure what kc is?

Major intersection?
    KC is the Tim Hortons at Kennedy Commons. Just across the eastbound 401 off ramp at Kennedy. Go straight and you can't miss it.
    Live to ride.
    96 Kawasaki Ninja 500

Anyone coming out tonite? Just looked at radar and satellite, I think the threat of rain is nil for the rest of the nite. The gray clouds are gone, nothing but sun up here now...
    '95 ZX11 (build thread): ZZR1200 engine, headers, wheels, and '04-05 forks. FactoryPro Titanium jet kit, ELS +4 ignition advancer, twin Delkevic carbon slipons, Penske rear shock/spring w/remote reservoir, ZX10R coil-on-plug retrofit, GSXR1000-K1 6-pot calipers, '03 ZX9R front rotors, Galfer/Goodrich stainless lines, Pilot Road 4s, full LED bulb swap incl. cluster, flushed rear fender, ZX6R front fender, destickered/debadged, truck bed liner paint job... otherwise stock

I'll show up for a bit.

Live to ride.
    96 Kawasaki Ninja 500

5h!t, something just came up. Not going to be making it tonite after all I guess... If I end up in the area before it's too late, I'll see if anyone is there, but chances are slim.

Been doing wheel bearings on a friend's Golf, gotta drop car off in Richmond Hill with a friend in a bit... Next week I'll be there tho, going to bring a new face too.
    '95 ZX11 (build thread): ZZR1200 engine, headers, wheels, and '04-05 forks. FactoryPro Titanium jet kit, ELS +4 ignition advancer, twin Delkevic carbon slipons, Penske rear shock/spring w/remote reservoir, ZX10R coil-on-plug retrofit, GSXR1000-K1 6-pot calipers, '03 ZX9R front rotors, Galfer/Goodrich stainless lines, Pilot Road 4s, full LED bulb swap incl. cluster, flushed rear fender, ZX6R front fender, destickered/debadged, truck bed liner paint job... otherwise stock

No worries. I'm here but no one else is.

Live to ride.
    96 Kawasaki Ninja 500

....stupid rain :/