Kawi Wednesdays!!! | Page 57 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawi Wednesdays!!!

I don't know where you are but there's 8 of us here.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I drove by for a bit, but i was in my car..... wanted to check it out on my way home. What part of the parking lot were you in? Sooooooo many bikes it was crazyyyy. Definitly going to bring my bike next time.

I drove by for a bit, but i was in my car..... wanted to check it out on my way home. What part of the parking lot were you in? Sooooooo many bikes it was crazyyyy. Definitly going to bring my bike next time.
We were at the Second Cup. We left for a quick ride before heading to KC. Sorry we missed you. You should have just dropped by and said hello.

not familiar wth the area.... please let me know where you guys will be meeting up I drove by the TIm hortons but could not distinguish this group form the masive other groups.... Maybe next time.

do you guys always meet by the second cup?

sorry didn't make it out last night , thought i was going to be free then wife called LOL

Im not sure what kc is?

Major intersection?
KC is the Tim Hortons at Kennedy Commons. Just across the eastbound 401 off ramp at Kennedy. Go straight and you can't miss it.

Anyone coming out tonite? Just looked at radar and satellite, I think the threat of rain is nil for the rest of the nite. The gray clouds are gone, nothing but sun up here now...

I'll show up for a bit.

5h!t, something just came up. Not going to be making it tonite after all I guess... If I end up in the area before it's too late, I'll see if anyone is there, but chances are slim.

Been doing wheel bearings on a friend's Golf, gotta drop car off in Richmond Hill with a friend in a bit... Next week I'll be there tho, going to bring a new face too.

No worries. I'm here but no one else is.

....stupid rain :/

I'll be there for around 8... Should have at least one friend along too.

I'm gonna try to be available, but won't be until after 9:30...if you are riding somewhere - where to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is it a ride or just a meet? I can go early 6ish..will anybody be there then

Usually ppl meet up, have a coffee, and then some folks head out to KC as a group and others bounce home. Unlikely that anyone will be there around 6 tho...

Back
Top Bottom