Kawi Wednesdays!!! | Page 46 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawi Wednesdays!!!

Nice to meet you all today. I'm horrible with names so I've already forgotten them all lol. Hopefully I'll be out to more of them in the future.

nice meet up, though a bit short! I'll have to come back again. Also, for everyone leaving because it's cold, I went out for a cruise after and covered quite a bit of ground.

Se you all next time!

I was cold cause I had already gone to niagara and back. I was out since just before three so over time got a chill.

Hey guys, Calin here (red SV650)

I was wondering if this Sunday, April 6, any one would be interested in doing an EASY ride to FORKs OF CREDIT, and then stop by the BADLANDS which is 10 minutes away from there. Nice spot to take some pics and chill. Should be 11 degrees and sunny (perfect).

Let me know if you would be interested. Meet at regular spot, then ride north from there.

I was cold cause I had already gone to niagara and back. I was out since just before three so over time got a chill.

That's a ride I want to do :( you get a pass this time on being cold :p

too cold and exam time. might stop by for a sec if I need a break

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Not me.. still trying to shake the cold from last wednesday

Can't make it out this week (obviously, it's prolly over now), bike had to go into the shhop today for some warranty work.

Anyone coming out tonight?

This is my first season, so forgive me for asking, but where do you guys meet? :)

Back
Top Bottom