Kawi Wednesdays!!! | Page 39 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawi Wednesdays!!!

York mills and Leslie. Wtf no one is here

is no one coming ? :(

Last edited:
where were you thinking?

I don't where you guys usually meet up, but may suggest something other than the usual coffee shop. I am from the Etobicoke area, there is a wing place Wingporium close to the Islington and Queensway intersection. They got a good selection of wings , decent size parking lot, to meet, greet ,and show off your ride. Just somewhere other than a coffee shop

I don't where you guys usually meet up, but may suggest something other than the usual coffee shop. I am from the Etobicoke area, there is a wing place Wingporium close to the Islington and Queensway intersection. They got a good selection of wings , decent size parking lot, to meet, greet ,and show off your ride. Just somewhere other than a coffee shop

well theres tons of places in that plaza not just a coffee shop, everything you mentioned is @ YM&L too if not more.

If nobody showed up last night it may have less to do with location and more to do with the day of the week or people's availability.

L&L will be dead for the rest of the summer after last night...

Yo mjack where in Durham are you? Cause im in Durham too and sometimes I cant make it out to YM&L all the time and id like to ride out East

anything tonight? @ YM&L?

I should be there around 9. By the way what time did you show up last week, there was a bunch of
riders there when I showed up at 9.

Z1K

Re: Jibbly, I'm in Ajax. The weather doesn't look good for tonight so may opt for a weekend ride instead of tonight

I should be there around 9. By the way what time did you show up last week, there was a bunch of
riders there when I showed up at 9.

Z1K

i showed up @8... met Bauss and a few... illl spin by too have a cof/smk perhaps!

You guys still there? I just finished work.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Taptalk 4.

Ok cool well maybe we can meet up sometime before the season ends for a ride out east im in Whitby so I ride around Ajax, Pickering, Port Perry when I can on weekdays

Back
Top Bottom