Kawi Wednesdays!!! | Page 71 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawi Wednesdays!!!

Anyone else considering L&YM tonite? I'll probably swing by 'round 8 for a bit before heading down the DVP to do ramps and the extension before bed...

Well, I showed up with a friend, but nobody else is around...

"Booo, not cool."

Going to have a coffee and then bounce for a ride if nobody makes an appearance...

Yo xyphur, that's too bad no one showed up. I'm back on this form from a 2 year hiatus, I still rode just didn't come here lol.

If anyone interested in next wednesday, I'm down with it.

Anyone coming out tonight? or Should I head to Buritto Boyz North?

Can't make it out tonight, bunch of stuff already going on. Maybe next week!

How's the bike SNAFU? More importantly, how are you?

Can't make it out tonight, bunch of stuff already going on. Maybe next week!

How's the bike SNAFU? More importantly, how are you?

I am fine, survived, broke both hands, wrenched tendons and other bumps and bruises.

Sadly the bike's a right off.

Can't make it. SNAFU and I now have something in common...

Lowsided last night on a ramp after leaving a movie. Lost the front end under transition from braking to leaning as I was running wide intentionally to avoid the oil or diesel or whtvr it was on the ramp, but had already gone thru it. Stood bike up, got on brakes, traction started flaking out from the oil I picked up, got off brakes with enough time to avoid curb (and guard rail), went to lean into new line, but front tire lets go almost immediately. Nothing I could really do at that point but to get ready to slide. And slide I did, right along the ramp into the curb, and then barely up and over it into the guard rail. Road rash on right knee in two places, giant bruise on lower right hip/***, scrape on left hip, jammed left thumb, sore all over, but alive and with all bones intact the way nature intended. Jacket, gloves, and boots did awesome job, fav jeans (movie, remember?) are trashed, helmet never touched a thing (again).

Bike will be repaired. engine clutch cover, exhaust, rear set, foot peg, front brake lever, front and rear turn signal housings & lenses, mirror, and some other odds and ends... and of course fairings...

Ride safe everyone. Treat unknown ramps like a gravel road. You never know what could be lurking around a blind curve.

Back
Top Bottom