Kawi Wednesdays!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawi Wednesdays!!!

training_wheels

Kawi Wednesdays...

Meet up, Show off your Kawi, share/learn some ideas on what to do with your kawi, make new friends, drink some coffee, eat some food and maybe a quick ride

When : Every wednesday
Time : 8:00 PM start.... ends when you wanna go home

Location for Wednesday Nov. 7th, 2012 - 8:00 PM *weather permitting

Leslie and York Mills : Second Cup Parking Lot http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=43.75341,-79.357977&hl=en&num=1&t=h&z=19

All Kawis are welcome BTW... Cruisers, SS, 250's, Naked, Stunt... if its a Kawi and its Legal to be on the road come on down!!!

If it aint Kawi but its on 2 wheels come down as well.... come see what a real bikes look like ( KIDDING I love all bikes):lmao:but you're welcome as well

Last edited:
location for coming Sep 19 ,please ... thank you :)

So the OP tells us to go to Timmies at 7:30 then starts making plans to ditch? Sure I'll be there...

So the OP tells us to go to Timmies at 7:30 then starts making plans to ditch? Sure I'll be there...

Ditch?... I asked if ppl wants to meet up at Leslie and York mills (didnt post a time ) so we can ride to the vaugn mills location together... Hows that ditching?

Last edited:
We
Ditch?... I asked if ppl wants to meet up at Leslie and York mills (didnt post a time ) so we can ride to the location together... Hows that ditching?
ignore him, he feels left out already cuz he used to own a CBR lol

Hey highway, training wheel! I would love to join you for the ride up to VM tonight but not sure I'll make it on time. I have physio from 6:30 to 7:30! I guess I'll just see you guys at VM!

Ride safe!!!

I won't be able to ride up from York-Mills n Leslie gotta see someone before the leave the country.. sorry .. Ill be coming up to V-mall

Back
Top Bottom