Kawi Wednesdays!!! | Page 62 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawi Wednesdays!!!

Yeah... Sorry Highway & Lightning... tonite didn't go at all as planned. I got dragged to another meet with one of the two people I was bringing to this one, then we had to go round up the other one at their place south of Don Mills & Eglinton, both of which made us quite late... Finally got there at 9:50 :-/

A few others did show up after us, albeit later than usual... And there was a delicious '11 Diavel to drool over until we all parted ways.

Next week I'll be there for 7, whether the friends are on time or not is another question entirely. If not, they can find their own way.

Long-range forecast for next week looks phenomenal too - H27/L16/10%POP

...so, who's coming out tonite?

I'll be there by 7:30pm tonight.

Sent from my OnePlus One.

Where are you meeting? YM&L?

Might like to come and join in if time allows, and the weather.
I'm up in Sutton, often make it out Thurs to L&L, Sundays to Famous Sams, other nights who knows.

Rob

Last edited:
I'm at the cottage today so won't make it. not sure about others but its Canada day so I wouldn't count on it

Today might not be a good day for YM&L, although I might be there. If I do it will be early. Maybe by 6pm.

Can do an early meetup need to be back before 9, need to prep for tomorrow's ride out to Detroit

Sounds good but now I'll be there by 6:30pm. Something came up I have to deal with.

ok see you there at 6:30

Where are you meeting? Y&LM?

Might like to come and join in if time allows, and the weather.
I'm up in Sutton, often make it out Thurs to L&L, Sundays to Famous Sams, other nights who knows.

Rob

look forward to meeting you again, usually meet up north east corner of Yorkmills and Leslie in front of second cup.

I should make it out that way for around 6:30-7:00ish ... I just got off work (yes, you read that correctly), so I'm gonna hop in the rinse & have a bite to eat, then make my way over.

Unfortunately I had to leave early. Hope you guys got there safe.

look forward to meeting you again, usually meet up north east corner of Yorkmills and Leslie in front of second cup.

Thanks Ray.
Will keep Weds in mind then.

No reason why not. ?

I get off work @ 7, so I should be there around 8 or 8:30

I am a maybe. (I feel bad because I seem to only be able to make an annual appearance). Honestly, this is one of the best meets.

Also wondering if Joolz will be showing up? I think I saw his other post that he got the new KTM? love to see that in person.

Back
Top Bottom